EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDennFire

TheDennFire

Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed   Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 pm

"A Hollywood movie adaptation of interminable Shonen Jump manga Bleach is said to be underway, causing much distress amongst fans fearing another DragonBall or Akira style “adaptation” of a manga classic.

According to the reports, Warner Brothers and Viz Media have concluded a movie contract, and Peter Segal (director of such classics as “Get Smart” and “50 First Dates” and said to be a fan of the series) is likely to be directing.

The adaptation itself would be of the manga rather than the anime, although there are no details as to how faithful to the original it will be.

The adaptation was initially mooted in 2010, but only recently has production been confirmed. Mangaka Tite Kubo has apparently yet to comment on the development.

Given the less than stellar record of Hollywood anime and manga adaptations, there is a certain amount of scepticism as to whether this latest effort will be any different – although optimists point to the possibility of seeing Kubo sulking if it fails dreadfully."

So yeah whats your thoughts? :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DennEvolution
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed   Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm

THoughts:

2-3 years ago I had seen someone dressed like Ichigo (not cosplay) and the Warner Bros Logo next to him..Anyway this would be more like FailWood
Back to top Go down
TheDennFire

TheDennFire

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed   Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:31 am

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
THoughts:

2-3 years ago I had seen someone dressed like Ichigo (not cosplay) and the Warner Bros Logo next to him..Anyway this would be more like FailWood

lmao law you really hate bleach dont you?XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DennEvolution
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed   Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Man what can i say for an anime where the good guy beats3-4 or even 5 strong enemies in row while dying and ressurecting 3-4 times between the fights?????? It is tragic that Ichigo went to Hueco Mundo and made a havoc alone beating the Spanish guy former espada (number 103 i think) by using all his power.Then he dies against Ulquiorra. Grimmjow ressurects him in order to lose by him (lmfao). He beats grimmjow before receiving the final blow coz Orihime shouted DO NOT DIE BLEACHIGO (lmfao). Nnoitra appears and he is trolling us because he does not kill Ichigo but he w8 for Kenpachi to appear. Orihime heals Ichigo. Ulquiorra kills Ichigo again without even sweating. Hollow emerges and is beaten by Ulquiorra ( yes Ulquiorra beat the hollow ichigo by cutting the horn). Ichigo awakes completely healed and with 50% or more of his reiatsu which equals to Captain Class reiatsu. Ulquiorra has no reiatsu and he dies (victory to Ichigo). Then Ichigo takes Yammy (In ressurected form) 1v1 and he easily beats him. Ichigo goes to Karakura and Aizen is trolling with him but not killing him.Ichigo watches all captains to reach the brink of death. But he keeps watching when he could try to tell them that they are hitting Hinamori. yeah i know that Aizen's sword controls all 5 senses of the captains so propably they would not listen/see/touch/smell/taste ichigo but still he could try (even naruto tries). Then Gin (he was perfect character in my opinion although his betrayal to Aizen was certain) tries to pump Ichigo up.Then Ichigo trains for 2000 hours (here I want to mention that 2000hours are less than a year so in the Shinigami Golden Cup when Urahara says that Ichigo can be called an Ossan because he spent 2000hours training is tragic fail anyway...).Ichigo confronts Aizen and he trolls him. Then Aizen transforms and he uses one cero that damaged ichigo's left arm.Then instead of sarting firing his ceros he goes to catch him. Then Ichigo uses Final Getsuga e.t.c Aizen immortal and sealed.
(Urahara will be the main bad guy and Aizen will come back 100%)

Some other troll facts:
Getsuga Tenscho is used more often than punch in Bleach (lol xD Only sado punches anyway)

When Kenpachi was fighting Nnoitra and finally cut him (after some loooong minutes of trolling us) he said: Now I got used to how hard ur skin is. I has not been training last days so I was a little dull (sth like that). WHAT AN ESCUSE!!!! The guy who has the hardest Hiero was keeping kenpachi for 1 episode (=2-4minutes of fight) coz his Ken_chan was not training last days......Lame lame....

Gin lost one arm and he died. The Vizard girl was cut in half and survived.........(lmfao)

Espada 2 died by his own attack....Clever but lame...

Harribel was killed by Aizen (but if u read some of the Bleach Volumes she and her Fraccion survived and returned to Hueco Mundo)

Random fillers inside the stories.....

I do not remember anything else....for now....

People die when they are killed?

BULLSHIT

Kubo says that through Bleach.....

P.S sry for mistakes but I wrote this in 3min without thinking what i write xD
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed   Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:28 pm

woah!! your english are excellent XD That's what i only have to say :P You are completely right about those facts...

Conclusion? Ichigo is a hell of a fighter! he can even beat Chuck Norris!!! Only thing he needs is orihime calling to save them!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed   Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Bleach Movie Confirmed
Page 1 of 1