EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube strikes

Go down 
+3
AoNoFlameZ
TrafalgarLaw7
Louftos
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Louftos

Louftos

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:22 pm

I had 1-2 I don't remember anymore, like I care :afro: cause I have none now :lol!:
Hmm the point is I privated the videos that have copyright notices and the ones with one piece naruto- the dangerous animes, waited for 6 months and youtube sort of say ok this user is OK, claim deleted. I had to private my most precious amvs until I find a way to get rid of the copyright notices (blocked in some contries and shit) cause I don't need another strike, can't wait for 6 more months etc.
[img]Youtube strikes Datb [/img]

Last edited by Louftos on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:23 pm

I can erase my claims MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Copyright Strikes My Ass!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:25 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:

That's GhostprinceAMV's line
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Louftos wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:

That's GhostprinceAMV's line

WTF? I took this from Piccolo. Anyway here is forum there is no ghosthings ehm prince
Back to top Go down
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm

How can i avoid copyright issues?(i have already one)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
Louftos

Louftos

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Anyway this is how it works. Youtube deletes 1 claim per 6 months if the certain youtuber in "good terms".
For youtube "good terms" means no copyrighted notices no illegal activities etc.
Now about where all these strikes come from:
I think Toei has a pattern for when they take down videos. It seems they alternate between Monday and Tuesday each week. It takes a day after someone sends a copyright complaint for Youtube to take it down. That means they found the videos on Sunday and Monday. Maybe privating our videos on Sundays and Mondays can prevent Toei from taking down more videos.
Back to top Go down
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 pm

So i have to w8 6 months before youtube deletes my copyright warning (also do you know how i can make my 'illegal' video legal cause i like this amv).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Louftos wrote:
Anyway this is how it works. Youtube deletes 1 claim per 6 months if the certain youtuber in "good terms".
For youtube "good terms" means no copyrighted notices no illegal activities etc.
Now about where all these strikes come from:
I think Toei has a pattern for when they take down videos. It seems they alternate between Monday and Tuesday each week. It takes a day after someone sends a copyright complaint for Youtube to take it down. That means they found the videos on Sunday and Monday. Maybe privating our videos on Sundays and Mondays can prevent Toei from taking down more videos.

Maybe Toei in Tobi? if u drag the e and put it upside down there is a b
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 pm

AoNoFlames wrote:
So i have to w8 6 months before youtube deletes my copyright warning (also do you know how i can make my 'illegal' video legal cause i like this amv).

Making amvs isn't legal to begin with, you have to pay TOEI and the music companies to allow you use their content
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Youtube still deletes accounts at 3claims?
I had got 1 claim about 2 years ago and the next one was this summer :( but i've got plenty of notifications of 3rd-party content which say that i do not have to do anything they just notify me.. (from WMG music company) am i in "good terms"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:43 pm

i also hade one strike from my old "thriller bark-allready over" amv
around 3-5 months ago it got delete and i have none now.
but i hade the strike for like 2+ years
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 pm

how can we see how many strikes we've got?
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Pampouks wrote:
am i in "good terms"?
No man you are FKED!
If this account means something to you then private everything and make a new account.
Now about wmg the least you can do is complete the disquit claim shit everyone does
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Pampouks wrote:
how can we see how many strikes we've got?
in top right where is ur youtube name click and choose settings
Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Louftos wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
am i in "good terms"?
No man you are FKED!
If this account means something to you then private everything and make a new account.
Now about wmg the least you can do is complete the disquit claim shit everyone does

You can use the audio effect (vegas) "pitch sift" to change the song a bit and this way you dont get
copyright claims for the music and for the video zooms and changing L/R helps a bit ofc adding effects
and stuff but even if they find 1 clip you get the claim so yeah not much you can do there...
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
Louftos wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
am i in "good terms"?
No man you are FKED!

You can use the audio effect (vegas) "pitch sift" to change the song a bit and this way you dont get
copyright claims for the music and for the video zooms and changing L/R helps a bit ofc adding effects
and stuff but even if they find 1 clip you get the claim so yeah not much you can do there...

maik as for the music what i wanted to say is that WMG didn't delete my videos :D they just notified me that the video may contain 3rd-party material(sound-video) i didn't get a claim for that and i suggest you using music from WMG XD It's safe :P
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Don't let your guard down.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Pampouks wrote:
Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
Louftos wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
am i in "good terms"?
No man you are FKED!

maik as for the music what i wanted to say is that WMG didn't delete my videos :D they just notified me that the video may contain 3rd-party material(sound-video) i didn't get a claim for that and i suggest you using music from WMG XD It's safe :P

Nothing just like to quote :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Pampouks wrote:
Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
Louftos wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
am i in "good terms"?
No man you are FKED!

you kiding wmg is the most fucked up company when it comes to claims ...
look my epic(for the time) amv"here comes the pirate king"...
it was the one that got me to 300 on my old acount
1 take down and so the 3rd strike and now they muted it..
also my "the deamon named zoro " amv got muted 2 times when i uploaded it

"fuck WMG !!!
thumbs up if you think the same
Ror0noaZoRo 1 year ago 51 likes "
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
Louftos wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
am i in "good terms"?
No man you are FKED!

you kiding wmg is the most fucked up company when it comes to claims ...
look my epic(for the time) amv"here comes the pirate king"...
it was the one that got me to 300 on my old acount
1 take down and so the 3rd strike and now they muted it..
also my "the deamon named zoro " amv got muted 2 times when i uploaded it

"fuck WMG !!!
thumbs up if you think the same
Ror0noaZoRo 1 year ago 51 likes "

UP
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Copyright Info: [FairyTail] White Rabbit {Happy B-Day IfeAMV}
Your video, [FairyTail] White Rabbit {Happy B-Day IfeAMV} , may include content that is owned or administered by this entity:
Entity: WMG Content Type: Sound Recording
What should I do?
No action is required on your part. Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases, ads may appear next to your video.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Either they changed their Policy or i don't know :/
Back to top Go down
tyym21

tyym21

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:56 pm

hmm how to know how much i have strikes ? cus i know that myne
Community guidelines Good standing
Copyright sanctions Not in a good standing
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:19 pm

press on your name in the up right corner of youtube and go to settings.You can check it there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
tyym21

tyym21

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:44 pm

damn i have 1 strike :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube strikes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next