EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube strikes

Go down 
+3
AoNoFlameZ
TrafalgarLaw7
Louftos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tyym21

Youtube strikes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:44 pm

damn i have 1 strike :/
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:49 pm

when i first created my youtube account i uploaded one moment from one piece .Then youtube deleted it and gave me a strike, but the strike dissappeared now even though i have some of my videos blocked in germany
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm

well strikes are removed after a whole lot of time :) i got my first strike around 2 years ago and now it is cleared but i also got one in december which is still there :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:40 pm

tyym21 wrote:
hmm how to know how much i have strikes ? cus i know that myne
Community guidelines Good standing
Copyright sanctions Not in a good standing
when you upload something and they find out that its their music you get a copyright claim
but not a strike yet mostly they block it in some countries...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:55 pm

an amv of mine that, as i said before, was deleted and gave me 1 claim..well now i am clear and ready for the next one XD i don't know if it needs a lot of time for a claim to be removed or we just need to upload more amvs in order to show Youtube that we are not stealers... in my case 6 months passed for it to be deleted...
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Pampouks wrote:
an amv of mine that, as i said before, was deleted and gave me 1 claim..well now i am clear and ready for the next one XD i don't know if it needs a lot of time for a claim to be removed or we just need to upload more amvs in order to show Youtube that we are not stealers... in my case 6 months passed for it to be deleted...

Revive old post? You can erase the claim but it takes 2-3 weeks...I did it twice. First time for 3 claims (account was banned) and second time for 2 claims.

Last edited by TrafalgarLaw7 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:

Revive old post? You can erase the calim but it takes 2-3 weeks...I did it twice. First time for 3 claims (account was banned) and second time for 2 claims.

i was talking about auto-removal of claims and not you applying for it to be removed..
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 am

Pampouks wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:

Revive old post? You can erase the calim but it takes 2-3 weeks...I did it twice. First time for 3 claims (account was banned) and second time for 2 claims.

i was talking about auto-removal of claims and not you applying for it to be removed..

auto removal is not sure and plus it takes a lot time...
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:

that's what i told you dammit! stop posting just for spamm and try to understand what people say in their posts...
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:39 am

Pampouks wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Pampouks wrote:

that's what i told you dammit! stop posting just for spamm and try to understand what people say in their posts...

you said you do not know if it takes a lot time...I just told you it takes...Lmao stop posting just to blame the others for spam...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube strikes   Youtube strikes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube strikes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2