EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiou

[Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013) Empty
PostSubject: [Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013)   [Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Uchiha Madara Returns a King [Trailer to ep.322] AMV

Production:Saiou Orochi

Anime: Naruto Shippuden episode 322
Song/Artist:OST Returns a king from Tyler Bates
Description:A video i made from the Naruto Shippuden Episode 322 Madara Uchiha appears and fights the shinobi alliance,which for me is the best entrance of a character ever and favorite battle in Naruto till now.
This is my second AMV y ever made to.
Other Credits: Movie 300 Directed by Zack Snyder
soundtrack Tyler Bates
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is an Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto
Disclaimer: I dont own any of the material used in making the video all rights go to ther owners.
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013)   [Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:45 pm

1st of all welcome to the Ellines Nakama forum :)
Now I see you're a new editor so I won't give you a very complicated critique. Just some heads up to what you should avoid doing. Watermarks and subtitles should remain hidden for the best. I mean watermark like at the beginning, try to avoid them at all cost. I see some ghost frames here and there, that means the resample is not disabled. when editing you should adjust the frame rate of your project to fit the frame rate of your clip. You can check for the clip's frame rate and disable the resample by right clicking the clip on your timeline, going to "properties" then checking "disable the resample" (i'm assuming you are working with Sony Vegas). Another point would be sudden and very abrupt changes in the mood like at 0:35 madara is walking then you have a random guy screaming all of a sudden. Next time to try to actually do a build up for your action, and not just start start immediately. AMVs are like novels. They require a good beginning, a rising action part, a climax and resolution. Anyway enough of me babbling. Good luck and cya next time :)
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6

PostSubject: Re: [Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013)   [Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Welcome to ENP forum.
Why ruin such a great song with naruto?
If it's a trailer then it really lacks some additional sound...
gab covered the video editing :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013)   [Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Saiou Orochi] Uchiha Madara Returns a King (05.08.2013)
Page 1 of 1