EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sims™ Part Of ENP

Go down 
+3
nikos150
TrafalgarLaw7
MissTitannia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Soo I am just interested if anyone here likes playing Sims too as much as I do? :3
If you do, which one is your favourite? :) Or favorite expansion pack *^*
Having any Sims installation issues? I had them all and solved them all, LOL.
Looking for download links? Ask here :)

Anyways, if it has to do anything with Sims™️, write it here :D I'd gladly read. *Sims fan here* Sims™ Part Of ENP 3598429073

Sims™ Part Of ENP The-sims-3-01
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MissTitannia
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Well I have played Sims Bustin' Out and Sims 2 for PS2. I still owe Sims2 but never play it, my sister used to try it but last years she stopped too. Oh, I have also tried Sims Medieval in PC.
Back to top Go down
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Oh, I have also tried Sims Medieval in PC.
I played that too (ofcourse) and it wasnt bad but it was laggy no matter how good PC you have. And those camera movements.. Worse than Sony Vegas 1, LOL. What i liked was food choice. They had like every kind of pie, bread or soup that existed back then *^*
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:54 pm

MissTitannia wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Oh, I have also tried Sims Medieval in PC.
I played that too (ofcourse) and it wasnt bad but it was laggy no matter how good PC you have. And those camera movements.. Worse than Sony Vegas 1, LOL. What i liked was food choice. They had like every kind of pie, bread or soup that existed back then *^*
I do not remember much. Oh you are right about the camera, it sucked,but I am not sure about the laggy part. Probably I am getting too old :/
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:09 am

i played a lot of sims, i had like 7 expansions of the first series and the i just had the original sims 2, i played sims 3 with expansions like the one with the proffessions and going on vacation but for me it's not a game you can play a lot , i get bored after a while
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:19 am

nikos150 wrote:
i played a lot of sims, i had like 7 expansions of the first series and the i just had the original sims 2, i played sims 3 with expansions like the one with the proffessions and going on vacation but for me it's not a game you can play a lot , i get bored after a while
Well, since i played them all I need to say, Sims 3 is the best, then it goes Sims 1, then sims 2 xD
And yeah I agree, even though its more fun when you actually make yourself and people you know , and then play. You look at them getting married and get kids and its hillarious sometimes.

... Such a no lifer I am. T.T Sims™ Part Of ENP 1925564001 
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:22 am

you have a dog named lacky?
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:27 am

sia does :D
Back to top Go down
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:45 am

995Gabber wrote:
you have a dog named lacky?
Yes actually :) Me and Dan (in the game) do have a dog named Lacky Sims™ Part Of ENP 3032729336 
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am

played Sims for a lot of hours as well, not eeven close to you sara though...

i liked it a lot back then, i used to play along with my aniki in PS2 (i don't remember which version of Sims allowed co-op) but we did have a lot of fun, one sleeping the other working out. one going to work as a "thief" (working at night) the other one was sleeping (again) and in the morning make breakfast for both, then the other was going to work (as a police officer) and the thief was sleeping and making food forwhen the other returns ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 am

MrPampouks wrote:
played Sims for a lot of hours as well, not eeven close to you sara though...

i liked it a lot back then, i used to play along with my aniki in PS2 (i don't remember which version of Sims allowed co-op) but we did have a lot of fun, one sleeping the other working out. one going to work as a "thief" (working at night) the other one was sleeping (again) and in the morning make breakfast for both, then the other was going to work (as a police officer) and the thief was sleeping and making food forwhen the other returns ^^
Positives of having small age difference with your anikis :/ It sounds awesome *_*
Back to top Go down
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 am

MrPampouks wrote:

OMG that is epic *-* I wish my bro would like sims too D: He only plays CS (Only game which I hate...) Ehh. Sims is the best Sims™ Part Of ENP 1124106788  I still play it tho, even though im 16 xD Sims™ Part Of ENP 1394299747 
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:27 am

MissTitannia wrote:
nikos150 wrote:
Well, since i played them all I need to say, Sims 3 is the best, then it goes Sims 1, then sims 2 xD
And yeah I agree, even though its more fun when you actually make yourself and people you know , and then play. You look at them getting married and get kids and its hillarious sometimes.

... Such a no lifer I am. T.T Sims™ Part Of ENP 1925564001 
i was (let me think cause it's been a while) , around 11 when i played first time Sims so 12 years ago you were 4, why would you play sims after the 2nd-3rd released
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:51 am

nikos150 wrote:

i was (let me think cause it's been a while) , around 11 when i played first time Sims so 12 years ago you were 4, why would you play sims after the 2nd-3rd released
Because I'm crazy about sims as I said xD and tho, I played sims when I was 8 which was i think when Sims 2 was released. So iplayed 1 & 2 till 3 came out xD

I know i know. but its my fav game of all times ;D

and *_* you played sims before It was mainstream LOL
Back to top Go down
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 am

sara you hate cs? FU xD honestly cs op was on national ^_^
Back to top Go down
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:00 pm

didnt thought I would find a Topic about sims here xD
Ive enjoiyed playing bustin out on the GBA and played a bit of sims 2 and 3 but i think without Expansion packs sims 3 gets way to fast boring and they are all soooo expensive xD
but sims 4 seems to be awesome, ive saw the character creation in a Video <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims™ Part Of ENP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims™ Part Of ENP   Sims™ Part Of ENP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims™ Part Of ENP
Page 1 of 1