EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]  Empty
PostSubject: Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]    Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm

The only mangas about cooking that I found lol :P

Title: Hell's Kitchen
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Amashi Gumi
Genre: Comedy, Shounen, Supernatural, Cooking
Pages per Chapter: 50

Title: Shokugeki no Souma
Author: Tsukuda Yuuto
Artist: Saeki Shun
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Slice Of Life, Cooking
Pages per Chapter: 20

My Opinion:
The two mangas are about cooking which I got interested in lately lol
the drawing in both mangas are awesome not the best but ok and their stories are fun to read
but Shokugeki no Soma is one of the fav manga for some mangakas like [ Tite Kubo, Echiiro Oda, Inoue etc ]

Summary about [Hell's Kitchen] :

A good-for-nothing child is chosen by a demon whose sole purpose is to consume the most delicious souls. The demon decides to "tutor" the said child and make him into the "soul of a true chef". The story focuses on the boy's journey as a budding chef, and all the eccentric characters he meets.

And he meets plenty of them. A fangirl whose only love is knives, a masked boy with an extreme dedication to spices, and many others.

Summary about [Shokugeki no Souma] :

Souma Yukihira, has a father that has a world renowned culinary arts skill, known by high people from throughout the world. But is just running a Specialty of the day restaurant. One day Souma's father decided to work abroad as requested by a friend, resulting to the closing of their restaurant. Souma is now sent to a very prestigious high school where the sons and daughters of japan's top restaurants are enrolled.

I will upload Pics later

Which one do you like more ??

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]    Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 pm

I started reading Shokugeki no souma few minutes ago (still reading) must admit its much more interesting than I thought a cooking manga would be
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]    Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:37 pm

995Gabber wrote:
I started reading Shokugeki no souma few minutes ago (still reading) must admit its much more interesting than I thought a cooking manga would be
The same thing happened to me I thought I will drop it from the first chapter but it turns out to be something else !!

Makes me feel hungry all the time :DD:popcorn: Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]  2212876751
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]    Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Kitchen [Manga] Vs Shokugeki no Souma [Manga]
Page 1 of 1