EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster (Anime recommendation)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

Monster (Anime recommendation) Empty
PostSubject: Monster (Anime recommendation)   Monster (Anime recommendation) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:27 pm

I recently finished Monster which is now one of my favorite anime of all time. A synopsis spoils the first 5 episodes so if you're interested in intense psychological thrillers give it a look. I don't think I've ever gotten so many chills watching an anime. Despite monster honestly being a masterpiece some people probably won't enjoy it due to some parts that can be considered slow, a 74 episode length, a complex story and animation from 2004. Anyways if you have enough time on your hands you should absolutely check it out.
Back to top Go down
UpcomingDread

UpcomingDread

PostSubject: Re: Monster (Anime recommendation)   Monster (Anime recommendation) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:58 pm

I read the manga which was great, one day I'll watch the anime. Right now though I'm watching nearly all of the Fall 2013 line up so I have no time for it xD
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Monster (Anime recommendation)   Monster (Anime recommendation) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Been for a very long time in my mind,someday...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster (Anime recommendation)   Monster (Anime recommendation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster (Anime recommendation)
Page 1 of 1