EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Editor Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+7
EnkaiHibashira
DrunkenPony
AoNoFlameZ
ZoroIttoryu
potatotaco
MrPampouks
Changelling
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Changelling

Changelling

The Editor Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:24 pm

In our editing careers we have met a whole load of fellow editors, friends and inspirations and perhaps even rivals, and I think it is definitely safe to say that the fun experience is all thanks to the people we interact with. Editing itself is fun of course, but nothing beats the feeling of another person supporting you and you being able to support someone else.
In this thread we will mention a person (or a list of people) we want to show our appreciation to. As fishy and lame as it might sound. Don't be shy guys. Its cool to be less tense at times and actually decide to look back at the fun times haha.

I'll start with my list.
1st person that comes to my mind would Jas (KenshiroAMV) my 1st friend in the community and my best. Jas has definitely been my biggest support from the very beginning.
Dan and Sara! the dumbest people I know :D Haha just kidding. very old friends of mine and also stupid as hell :) err I mean kind! yes... kind ^^
Dave! the Alchemist person. very close old friend and biggest rival (Although I always lose) Won't happen next time 'straliun O_O
Riri chan! the dude currently auditioning xD You're one of the nicest people I know
Spoiler:
PBE, Pampouks, Stav, Mastah Peter and Louftos I owe you all for actually teaching me everything that I now use for my edits :) Thank you!!
Nikos150, Crookz, Stathis, Dinos, GMSsJ and Law! For being my team mates aha. I really do hold a massive amount of respect for all of you :)
Dazzle? Yes haha Dazzle! For probably being my biggest fan and stalker of all time hahaha!

Again, some might find this idea very lame, but I really don't think it is. Just being nice haha!

Last edited by 995Gabber on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:36 pm

So about me...

First of all, there's Law, the guy who brought me to amv-making and in ENP. Then andrew (94sanji94) who spent hours talking with me about anime/amv/editing as well as real life stuff. Then goes the ossan, Stathis.. the guy who made me change to Sony Vegas with the promise that he will teach me how to use it.. though his reply was "check some youtube tuts and you'll be fine" (but i didn't xD). After that i wanna thank Maik (LoL0noaZoRo) for teaching me how to edit!

People like Stavros, Nikos150, Denn (TheDennFire), danny (DannishBawsz), Gabber, Crookz, Hawkiin, Peter, James (Schrod) have always been a great company and i'm grateful to them for it!

I think that's it for now, i may add more later!

As for inspiration sources, i wanna thank RaiwashiSP and animated24 for always making me feel the need to edit (unfortunately most times i do not do so :/ )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Haha i like the idea :D
So here's somewhat of my list i guess;

Andre (xSenseiAMVs/minatosensei96) - One of my first teachers i guess,i owe a lot to that guy! And he's a really awesome friend even tho he's dumb as fuck sometimes.
Jas (kenshiroamv) - Really awesome friend and one of my beta testers who i spam with 4 sec betas all the time :D Oh and i guess he's my first AE teacher (even tho i still suck in ae =/= jas u suck) and it's super fun to troll andre with him (hurrdurrcyber).
Sofi (xRedAngel96x) - Probably my first friend in the community, She's a really good friend and an awesome editor :)
Revy (AnimedRevenge) - I guess revy was my 2nd teacher, showed me a lot of cool tricks and stuff about camera movement :) And she's an awesome friend ^^
David (brolythetitan), Phantom (phantomamvz), marcel (nomalalegend), noctiskun90, Miley - all good friends that i've met durning my editing times ~
DaErased (the guy that no one is supposed to know who he is but everyone knows it) - my 3rd teacher u could say, even tho the guy is kinda mentally retarded (too harsh?) he knows some good stuff about editing and has helped me a lot ^^
Summer (GuntherAMVs) - For taking my lame ass as a novice in levelup, even tho i met her only recently she has been really supportive, and i really admire her work :)

I know i forgot some people, but i dont think they will mind xD
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:00 pm

RealShinteki wrote:

Summer (GuntherAMVs)

Not sure if appropriate but she really has the most kawaii vocal chords ever haha xD couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:35 pm

@Pam that LoLOnoaZoRo had me laughing for a while
As for what people i appreciate, they are all ENP members who really helped me get better at editing and i especially respect and appreciate Gab, cause he was the first i got talking to from the ENP members and he was my very first sensei. Ofc there is also Daz and John with who i always talk on skype about editing and other stuff.
Lastly the people from who i get inspiration from are madaraxD, GabberMD, LoLOnoaZoRo, Umika and Dn@ their videos always motivate me to edit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Gabber again with an amazing post!!

I started editing (with sony vegas) with my friend EnkaiHibashira aka Boss .I always admired ENP and it's members, especially Zi9rq7 !! When he commented in one of my old stupid videos i was so happy :') . Later for some unknown reason i learned that Louftos and i were in the same school hahaha and i told him if he remembered me!! He did and he offered me to join ENP .I was so happy and so noob at that moment and i will never forget that, thank you Louftos :'D Later with LOL i learned more about the Greek members of our team. They are all so amazing and so different :p So as i said i admire all ENP members old/new and i am happy to be here! (i met a lot of editors in these years but i didn't make big connections with anyone, i think,so i will not mention them) . Schrod7/Jamlaks/Mhtso i consider you an ENP member :D

Last edited by AoNoFlameZ on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:37 am

OOOH ITS TIME TO START? GONNA TAKE LIKE 2 pages LOL
1st the first 3 editors i met in my life was khiem[amvrandoms] mike[darthice15] and dery [xshywings1] i owe em much
then DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[my br0 :D dan showed me even zooms ;D]
then i met ttt studio allong with mr.paixtaras [awesome persons]
then i started meeting a lot of people 5 of em were very supportive sophia[sis],neddy[hawking],marko[thesinnjo],anti[wetrsdksjakdjasdja]
then i ment niko[h4kun ] he helped me a lot in that
then i met stavr chan [awesome friend who helped me a lot ]
then started meeting enp persons great persons which i like oooh , and dazzle and andrew
and also pbe,and aisu for taking my spamm all the time and be willing to teach me

UPDATE THE LIsT LATER :D
Back to top Go down
EnkaiHibashira

EnkaiHibashira

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:13 am

Lets see

First of all AoNoFlamez.I started editing with him...even though we sucked (and maybe still do) it was really fun.
ZI9RQ7-He is definately the best editor I am speaking with (lol time baby)
sgtpeterarbit-Very good editor with nice critisism...and beast lol player :p
InvisibleBlack-Nice guy...has become beta tester for a couple of my vids...either he likes it or not :p
Fadoo-Have never talked with him but I really like his vids.Same with Nostromovx
BersekerAMV-Haven't talked a lot with him but he seems like a nice guy and I like his stuff

Well thats all I can think for now!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EnkaiHibashira?feature=mhee
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Well as for meh ~

My first friend in the community is Alice (YukikoAMV) she supported me a lot since I started till today thanks to her I learned how to use Ae :DDD
and there is Gab my brotha from another mother an Editor from my country [ but still you are not an Arab ]  who helped me know more about AMVs, gay marriage and shit :P JK also he is my rival but damn he is way better than me !!
and then there is Draga and Gorz who made me hate my life but made me improve in my editing a lot I mean A LOOOOOOT thanks to them !!
Johnny boy and Andrew we are like a gang so don't you dare mess with us !!
Fadoo for making me hate editing and taught me how to make some cool visuals and Fx even though I don't use them :P
Louftos and Ghost for inspiring me to animate again !!
My Beta Tester is Khaled (MentalTsui) I owe him a big time it takes like 3 hours to send in 40s video to him then he would reply after 3 days or so :P
and then there is the ENP members whom they are very supportive all the time
Dan and Sara ..... well I don't know what to say I rarely talk with you guys oh yeah thanks for letting me score higher than you :PPPPPP
Katsukill for always helping me find everything I need like anime, overlays, Plugins etc ..
and last but not least is Ryan for making such an awesome celebration video :P JK

I guess that's it !!

Last edited by UniqueDazZzle on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:39 pm

UniqueDazZzle wrote:
don't you dare miss with us !!

Okay we won't miss with you.
Dazzle wrote:
Dan and Sara ..... thanks for letting me score higher than you :PPPPPP
had to be done. thank you.
Back to top Go down
KingOP98

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:16 pm

RealShinteki wrote:

DaErased (the guy that no one is supposed to know who he is but everyone knows it) - my 3rd teacher u could say, even tho the guy is kinda mentally retarded (too harsh?) he knows some good stuff about editing and has helped me a lot ^^
Tho he is right whit all the stuff.I'm scared that he saw me as a Teacher all my students gave up on editin' or started hatin' me so much that we never fuckin' talked again.
Back to top Go down
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:36 pm

God, there are so many people that i wanna thank. I'll just thank them in groups.
Alright, here i go. Thanks LSS, BTD, MAS, RAS, BSS, ZZZ, TTT, all of John's studios (too fcking many, lol) and UCZ (obviously i thank the members and the leaders and not the studios as an organization).
As for individuals i think that i'd wanna thank Marko, Jopa and Paxitaras (The Editor Appreciation Thread KVcNXqJ) the most.
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:36 pm

KingOP98 wrote:
Tho he is right whit all the stuff.
Yeah, maybe. But the way criticism is said from his side is not really appropriate and therefore is not taken seriously most of the time, making it seem more like "hating" then actually criticizing.
Anyways this isn't the topic for this kind of stuff so i'll stop.~
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:35 pm

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD wrote:
God, there are so many people that i wanna thank. I'll just thank them in groups.
Alright, here i go. Thanks LSS, BTD, MAS, RAS, BSS, ZZZ, TTT, all of John's studios (too fcking many, lol) and UCZ (obviously i thank the members and the leaders and not the studios as an organization).
As for individuals i think that i'd wanna thank Marko, Jopa and Paxitaras (The Editor Appreciation Thread KVcNXqJ) the most.
and no words were said about ENP that day...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:56 pm

MrPampouks wrote:

and no words were said about ENP that day...
You're right actually. Include ENP, NT and ET in there. The Editor Appreciation Thread R9axdkc
Back to top Go down
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 pm

WETRSDFHAWJCKVINOD wrote:
all of John's studios (too fcking many, lol)
WTF ITS NOT THAT MANY there were 2 -.-
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Uniquedazzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Editor Appreciation Thread   The Editor Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Editor Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1