EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheUzumakiAnimations

TheUzumakiAnimations

[UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Empty
PostSubject: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:01 pm

[/center]

Production: None
Editor/s : UzumakiAnimationz
Anime Used: Fairy Tail
Song/Artist: Mervin Mathew Pillai - Battle Begins
                Position Music - Brand New Fist

Contest Participating/ed: None

Description:
New AMV~
2nd one i have made. Was looking through my epic playlist and found this song and just started editing, everything else cam afterwards so that why it may feel a bit dysfunctional. I know that in some places my transitions are too fast and "too much" but in others i think i could have done more. Anyway, this took me a month or so (5-30 minute edits a day) so i think that it should be enough :D. Feel free to leave any feedback :)

Other Credits: Myself? :3

Disclaimer:'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Umm... I'm not trying to make anyone mad or anything, but there are way too many voice-overs to be an amv
Back to top Go down
TheUzumakiAnimations

TheUzumakiAnimations

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Kisagi wrote:
Umm... I'm not trying to make anyone mad or anything, but there are way too many voice-overs to be an amv
do u want me to call it an AMSV????
Back to top Go down
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:11 pm

TheUzumakiAnimations wrote:
Kisagi wrote:
Umm... There is no such thing
Back to top Go down
TheUzumakiAnimations

TheUzumakiAnimations

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Kisagi wrote:
TheUzumakiAnimations wrote:
Kisagi wrote:
Umm... There is no such thing
meh... i dunno, call it whatever u want, whatever makes u happy :)
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Really cool for 2nd amv actually, i remember i was also editing story amvs w/voice covers at start xD
keep it up! :)
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Ohh heeeeey there :) Good to see you again mate!
ohh my. your shakes have indeed become smoother compared to last time (although they can be be even smoother, but you're progressing!!) Now I personally do not enjoy this time of AMVs anymore. Because it tends to be less intense than others, especially when your 1st AMV was probably the most intense 1st AMV in the history of 1st AMVs haha.
I liked your editing tho, it shows an incredible amount of potential, and it really is ... EXTREME! for a new comer, (okay maybe I should stop fanboying.... later) I see creativity and ideas. quite honorable :) although your contrast center or whatever that color preset is was too over powered and needs to be tuned down.
Y-yeaaaa I don't know how to review this type of videos because I don't enjoy them :/ but an advice would be to try and find ways to improve the fluidity of your video (the smoothness of everything being put together) and also the smoothness of your transitions. Not saying you should have a transition on each 2 clips, but when you try to make it smooth :) However now, I really want you to be proud haha, you're probably the editor with the most OP beginning of a career xD
Good luck and allow me to see you next time :)
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:23 pm

This was actually enjoyable! I liked it very much buddy! In terms of editing there are flaws indeed, mostly the ones that gabber referred to... My tips would be just to make the crossfades longer, around 5-6 frames or even 7-8 :) When you do so, if you want to apply zooms start them right from the start till 2-3 frames after the crossfade is over, that should be enough!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Do not encourage crossfades you crossfade person. Hard-cuts pwn harder
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
TheUzumakiAnimations

TheUzumakiAnimations

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:30 pm

995Gabber wrote:
Ohh heeeeey there :) Good to see you again mate!
ohh my. your shakes have indeed become smoother compared to last time (although they can be be even smoother, but you're progressing!!) Now I personally do not enjoy this time of AMVs anymore. Because it tends to be less intense than others, especially when your 1st AMV was probably the most intense 1st AMV in the history of 1st AMVs haha.
I liked your editing tho, it shows an incredible amount of potential, and it really is ... EXTREME! for a new comer, (okay maybe I should stop fanboying.... later) I see creativity and ideas. quite honorable :) although your contrast center or whatever that color preset is was too over powered and needs to be tuned down.
Y-yeaaaa I don't know how to review this type of videos because I don't enjoy them :/ but an advice would be to try and find ways to improve the fluidity of your video (the smoothness of everything being put together) and also the smoothness of your transitions. Not saying you should have a transition on each 2 clips, but when you try to make it smooth :) However now, I really want you to be proud haha, you're probably the editor with the most OP beginning of a career xD
Good luck and allow me to see you next time :)
That got me in my heart bro ;). so much praise, thnxs a lot, and yea my first one was a bit intense [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] 3442289894 
I dont what else to say, im gonna go tell my mom i got called OP XD
(p.s the reason i know so much is cause im high on AMV's [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] 3283240749
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]   [UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UzumakiAnimationz] Grand Fairy Tail Games [24/11/13]
Page 1 of 1