EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)

Go down 
+3
potatotaco
MrPampouks
VIZAMV
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VIZAMV

VIZAMV

[UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Empty
PostSubject: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 pm

[UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014
----------------------------------------------------
In topic :

Video:
Production:
Editor/s :UniqueDazZzle and VIZAMV
*Anime Used:Berserk and Sword of Stranger
*Song/Artist: Fireflight - Stronger than you think
Contest Participating/ed:Multi Rave IC

Description:Was hard for us to make a story but we tried our best to put all together, our styles weren't quite similar as well but we managed to work it out, Hope you guys like it and of course we will be looking forward for your opinions whether  here or yt does not matter as long as you give us cnc we can improve either way.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Not really of my liking :/

I think it lacked sync and impact. Okay it was nice to do those continuous slides at the consecutive fast beats but after 3-4 times it gets predictable and boring. You focused too much on syncing those slides and you missed the sync almost in all the rest parts.

At 24" - 30" the shakes are too hard and fast. the song goes boom boom boom boom, boom boom boom boom and you go with boom boom......boom boom.

The fast parts were quite slow in terms of video movement. The pace is pretty high and you should focus on more "moving" fights, not 2 guys standing there swinging their swords, find a scene where they are running to each other and make the camera follow them. Zoom in, zoom out so you can match the pace given by the song.

1'40" - 1'50" you should shake the screen more there.

2'13"-2'16" that's it, totally the best seconds of your collab for me!

Also don't add colorful flares on scenes that got the "old" look. (@0.52). In general, try adding more scenes with smaller length, instead of having 1 scene of a man running "slowly" to his opponent, you either find another scene of that "running" and add it so that in the same time you show it from 2 different perspectives or cut that 1 scene in 3 parts, remove the middle one and fade the first and last so he somehow teleports at the final location. You can also match that teleportation on a beat!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:14 am

Not my cup of tea but pretty kewl guys.
I liked some overlays, there were some interesting and cool masks and i LOVE that u used Berserk and sots <3. Tho some parts should've been synced better and i was also not a fan of those slides and the text. Also there were problems with the dynamics, for example; u have the guy running on let's say "action part" in the first bit and then u also have the guy running with the "same" dynamic in the next bit which was "slow part".
But pretty cool for an ic, and good luck in the contest guys.
Back to top Go down
VIZAMV

VIZAMV

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 am

MrPampouks wrote:
Not really of my liking :/

I think it lacked sync and impact. Okay it was nice to do those continuous slides at the consecutive fast beats but after 3-4 times it gets predictable and boring. You focused too much on syncing those slides and you missed the sync almost in all the rest parts.

At 24" - 30" the shakes are too hard and fast. the song goes boom boom boom boom, boom boom boom boom and you go with boom boom......boom boom.

The fast parts were quite slow in terms of video movement. The pace is pretty high and you should focus on more "moving" fights, not 2 guys standing there swinging their swords, find a scene where they are running to each other and make the camera follow them. Zoom in, zoom out so you can match the pace given by the song.

1'40" - 1'50" you should shake the screen more there.

2'13"-2'16" that's it, totally the best seconds of your collab for me!

Also don't add colorful flares on scenes that got the "old" look. (@0.52). In general, try adding more scenes with smaller length, instead of having 1 scene of a man running "slowly" to his opponent, you either find another scene of that "running" and add it so that in the same time you show it from 2 different perspectives or cut that 1 scene in 3 parts, remove the middle one and fade the first and last so he somehow teleports at the final location. You can also match that teleportation on a beat!

Thanks for the Opinion would help me improve some points that im lacking in, The concept of the slides i usually use on slow/emotional or drama amv's because i wanted to create the feeling of realistic camera when changes to the next scene it will pass by a wall or such thing.Of course it did not work very well with fast paced amvs such as this one, and another reason for such bad scene selection because of 2 frustrated days of finding scenes and trying to sync with the music was hard, the deadline is always a pressure specially at a time of schools.

Thank you for the CnC.
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Dazzle mah man, such improvement. So determination. So ninja. Waw! such berserk. very stranger. Waw!
Okay so Dazzle improvement yesh xD you actually tried to sync better and did some blurs, I guess your partner inspired you well alright. In any case I thought the twitches and slides became too repetitive at some point, but the action was good and straight to the point :)
Not gonna spend too much here since its an IC, but let me say good job fellas!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

995Gabber wrote:
Dazzle mah man, such improvement. So determination. So ninja. Waw! such berserk. very stranger. Waw!
Okay so Dazzle improvement yesh xD you actually tried to sync better and did some blurs, I guess your partner inspired you well alright. In any case I thought the twitches and slides became too repetitive at some point, but the action was good and straight to the point :)
Not gonna spend too much here since its an IC, but let me say good job fellas!
I was gonna write those stuff as well, but then i got high...whoooohooohooooo
Spoiler:

Good job guys!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys

@Ivankov Luck is for losers my friend xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
ProjectBarcodeError

ProjectBarcodeError

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 pm

yo guys. fackin late, sorry

i got issues with this amv, let me explain why.

Sword of the stranger: Lens flares came from nowhere almost all the time. at night ? no light source? In cinema, they call it "god rays", but you must have a goddamn reasons to put them (emphasis/ambiance). and when they fit the light environnment, they have color mismatch (start of chorus, purple flare). In this situation, they just feel like added to make like "oh i put fx, gimme points". Same thing for the wiggle text (wiggling text is a pain to watch), why make them dissapear slightly ? it doesn't add any good. same "color" issue with the "green/red" wiggle effect on some scenes/texts. it just doesn't fit this kind of background. As for the slides, they were a good effort, but some were a bit too big (long black part) before entering the next scene, you can make them shorter to make it more dynamic.

It's a shame cause all the fx could have been removed in order to have more time make a better scene selection, synced beats which lacked cruelly in the chorus :l.

oh, about scene choice: long climbing scene before chorus hits ? it's not really building up the intensity ^^''

As for Berserk parts, i'll tolerated long intro, since it kinda make a decent start-up and the transition to the next anime was fine.
However, video quality was lacking on this one, it feels like your Kbits quality was low or the rendering itself was poorly made. we can see the difference in quality between the two animes, and it should be the berserk one to be of the best quality, since it's more recent.sadly, it's the contratry. 2:13-2:18 part was cool though.

to sum up: unneccesary effects, sacrifying pacing/flow/sync and difference in quality makes this mep hard to go high on the rankings.

I'll wait to see the next one of you two on a longer time span.

see ya !

Back to top Go down
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 pm

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
yo guys. fackin late, sorry

i got issues with this amv, let me explain why.

Sword of the stranger: Lens flares came from nowhere almost all the time. at night ? no light source? In cinema, they call it "god rays", but you must have a goddamn reasons to put them (emphasis/ambiance). and when they fit the light environnment, they have color mismatch  (start of chorus, purple flare). In this situation, they just feel like added to make like "oh i put fx, gimme points". Same thing for the wiggle text (wiggling text is a pain to watch), why make them dissapear slightly ? it doesn't add any good. same "color" issue with the "green/red" wiggle effect on some scenes/texts. it just doesn't fit this kind of background. As for the slides, they were a good effort, but some were a bit too big (long black part) before entering the next scene, you can make them shorter to make it more dynamic.

It's a shame cause all the fx could have been removed in order to have more time make a better scene selection, synced beats which lacked cruelly in the chorus :l.

oh, about scene choice: long climbing scene before chorus hits ? it's not really building up the intensity ^^''

As for Berserk parts, i'll tolerated long intro, since it kinda make a decent start-up and the transition to the next anime was fine.
However, video quality was lacking on this one, it feels like your Kbits quality was low or the rendering itself was poorly made. we can see the difference in quality between the two animes, and it should be the berserk one to be of the best quality, since it's more recent.sadly, it's the contratry. 2:13-2:18 part was cool though.

to sum up: unneccesary effects, sacrifying pacing/flow/sync and difference in quality makes this mep hard to go high on the rankings.

I'll wait to see the next one of you two on a longer time span.

see ya !

Thanks a lot for the Feedback PBE, really appreciated :DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)   [UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UniqueDazZzle/VIZAMV] Warrior's Destiny (27/01/2014)
Page 1 of 1