EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)

Go down 
+2
Changelling
Sagiki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagiki

Sagiki

[Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) Empty
PostSubject: [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)   [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:06 pm

[Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) 140205082024809643
Thx Luciole for it !

Yop :lol!: .

Cross (pro) : [ENG] Hello everyones, this is my turn to present my novice. Ok, I know "an other Bleach amv with rock", but let me introduce the story of this vid'.

First, Sagiki was no talent, no skill, a real novice. Rythm ? Zero, scenes selection ? Zero, Editing ? Zero too. I was really afraid at the beginning, he starts probably 4 or 5 projects on differents animes and always the sames errors. After that, I decided to let him to make an amv like a want, no rules or story. Step by Step, he tried many things, corrected and finally he can stand up here with this. For me, this is a great Level Up, he grow up. I think he has no chance to take a good place but this is not importante at all for me, 'cause to make him level up is more important, so this is a succes for him, me and probably the others.

Good Watching

[In French] Le level up, un gros travail, une prise de tête énorme aussi, je me souviens qu'au début c'était trés dur, j'ai vraiment galéré mais au final ca c'est plutôt bien passé!

Cross, un vrai pro, il m'a apprit beaucoup de choses, que ce soit à l'écrit ou en audio, il m'a vraiment bien aidé. Certain disent que c'est chaud de ce faire beta test par ce monsieur (je le pensais) mais en faite c'est vraiment cool! Merci Cross c'était super, si c'était à refaire, ça serait avec plaisir ! Une bonne expérience!

[In ENG (Translate   )] The level up, a big job, taking a huge head as I remember at the beginning it was very hard, I really struggled but ultimately ca is pretty well!

Cross, a real pro, he taught me a lot, whether written or audio, it really helped me. Some say it is hot to the beta test this gentleman  but made ​​it really cool! Cross thank you it was great, if I had to do, it would be a pleasure! A good experience!

Informations:
Pro: Cross
Novice: Sagiki
Anime: Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Death Note, Shingeki No Kyojin.
Music: From First To Last - I Once Was Lost But Now Am Profound
Format : x264.AAC
Résolution: 1280*720

DLL : http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=5651

STREAM:

Héhé !

Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)   [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Hello! Good to see you here again Sagiki :)
So hey cool vid you made there. I hope you've learned from this level up experience :)

Now the video itself is not really what i expect from a level up video to be honest. The sequencing made very little sense and that is a con really. I tried to gasp what progression was going on throughout the video but i managed to see nothing. Therefore i suggest you try to organize your clips in a way that would make more sense, and also show that something has actually happened every now and then or at the end of the video.
Also, when blending scenes from other shows you should really focus on what they contribute the video with. For example the scene where ichigo is falling and trying to catch something, followed by tunnel and BAM they're in Hell. Now the tunnel itself wasn't the best choice you could have made for a transition between the 2 environments. Since it doesn't really fit with either of the 2 clips. But yea the action was cool, good masks, maybe your blurs can be tunned down and given a different duration, but all in all you did good!

PS: The title is not really something that should be taken time to criticize, and i'm not criticizing anything. Just wanted to comment on how videos lately are having titles that hold absolutely or very little connection to the video itself. Kind of weird ya know.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)   [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Not my cup of tea but it has its moments, the most important thing tho is that you leveled up :)
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)   [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 pm

was a good video
I feel cross' words were a little harsh on amvnews.
good job dude (Y)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)   [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:38 am

I felt the ending was a bit anti-climax tho
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)   [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
I felt the ending was a bit anti-climax tho

[Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) I-no-that-feel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)   [Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sagiki] Deep Soul (Level Up 2014)
Page 1 of 1