EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014

Go down 
+4
Crookz
Changelling
potatotaco
AlchemistEskimo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

[AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Empty
PostSubject: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:02 pm

http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=5658

Author: AlchemistEskimo:
Production: Ellines Nakama Productions
Anime Source: Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai, Berserk Movie 3, Death Billards, Durarara!, Eden of the East, Fullmetal Aclehmist Brotherhood, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Rebuild of Evangelion, Hellsing Ultimate, Black Lagoon, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Another, Kill Bill, Tekkon Kinkreet, Canaan, Aoi Bungaku, Death Note
Audio Source: Night Verses-Celestial Fires
Contest Participated in: Level Up 2014

Hey everyone you may know I entered level up this year with Centurione as my pro! Don't want to overload the post so if you want to get the proper video description it's on the amvnews page!

Last edited by AlchemistEskimo on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Marry me.
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Owkaaay... There is nothing left unsaid Lul. New #1 enp creation for me. Very good!
Dayum if only Farm had accepted to partner up with me in level up :|

Yesh Dave super good stuff you made! Amazing really. 2 things I didn't like tho.... You in bed, and the fact that no one got special thanks D: Enough. We will kick you out of the Band of the Hawk super noob. Y u evn alyv..
Nah kidding. There was this red low opacity diagonal screen thing @ 1:57 that I found unnecessary. Unless it meant something too deep for Jasdeep and me.

I give this a 9/10 for being one of the sexehiest things ever. Mad stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:48 pm

nice video

Last edited by Crookz on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks lads! And crookz you should delete that so everyone stays in the dark.
Back to top Go down
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Eskimos are taking over the world !!
Amazing vid Dave
PЯIDE had the same idea too lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
diegao94

diegao94

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Overall I liked it! Good video, I just didn't like some camera movements, especially in the static scenes, and in general the scenes with texts and the pc monitor. In the end you seemed lazy to finish it :P
Good luck in the competition!
Back to top Go down
http://risingproduction.it
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:30 pm

995Gabber wrote:
There was this red low opacity diagonal screen thing @ 1:57 that I found unnecessary. Unless it meant something too deep for Jasdeep and me.
I could bullshit and say it was some kind of divide in his mind but it was just fill space since the clip looked even uglier and more plain without it.
UniqueDazZzle wrote:
Eskimos are taking over the world !!
Amazing vid Dave
PЯIDE had the same idea too lol
The similarities made me cry lol.
diegao94 wrote:
Overall I liked it! Good video, I just didn't like some camera movements, especially in the static scenes, and in general the scenes with texts and the pc monitor. In the end you seemed lazy to finish it :P
Good luck in the competition!
The deadline prevented me from doing a more refined ending as well as spicing up the text and blending it better. I'm probably gonna branch out into ae to do cam in future! Anyway thanks for the comment dude!
Back to top Go down
[key]Scarlet

[key]Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Really not bad, I enjoyed it! As someone already mentioned, camera movements weren't always good and the texts needed to be improved a bit, but overall it was a pretty nice video.
Congratz for your 3rd place!
Back to top Go down
http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Thank you! Much appreciated :)
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Dave i always keep saying to myself when i watch your videos."Something is missing...something..." but i can't put my finger on it.Part of me believes that it's that you get rid of good scenes too soon/dont give them enough showtime where you have the opportunity to do so and the song allows it or that you dont enhance them in the slightest with effects but still i'm not sure those are it.Something is missing,still trying to find that something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Hopefully experimenting with effects may fill the void but if you have a sudden revelation about it let me know ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014   [AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AlchemistEskimo] In Extremis - Level Up 2014
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault :: Ellines Nakama AMVs-
Jump to: