EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion

Go down 
+7
nikos150
GearSix
D1sK3wLKi33
Ror0noaZoRo
Louftos
ZI9RQ7
TrafalgarLaw7
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:51 pm

On the cover page, I think Sabo visited Ace's grave. You'll notice there's a bottle of sake and a small cup, and a picture that somehow represents 3 people(IMO, children which are Ace, Sabo and Luffy). Remember when the three of them shared cups of sake? I think that pretty much explains why there's a bottle of sake near Ace's grave.
Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:28 pm

interesting even thou we know sabo is alive 100 % dragon saved him for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:07 pm

I think Oda confirmed sabo dead...anyway i saw the bottle of sake there. Also I believe that Law mentioned SHanks...dk why i have that feeling coz Luffy seemed really happy xD Or is it BB???

Also Big MoM is also mentiuoned to Luffy and maybe he accepts coz of fishamna island.

DAMN TANUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D1sK3wLKi33

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Lol, now its confirmed, sanji and zoro both have haki.
But seriously I didnt think Luffy would actually agree to this kind of alliance, Law didnt give him much choices anyway.
Im more intersted in seeing Kidd's transformation in those two years, dont know as a supernova he made an impression on me that he is more dangerous than Law.
Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:58 pm

well kid has the balls to sink big mamas ships so i think he is stronkkkk.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:42 pm

I agree about Kid. Law is strong too as well as the other supernovas ( except Bonney maybe)
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: One Piece 670 Spoilers   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am

670: Blizzard With a Chance of Slime
Cover: Franky arm-wrestles a gorilla while Robin interferes

Tashigi notices Luffy and attacks in smoke form, but is caught by him easily. He says "You've gotten weak, Smokey!"
Smoker attacks with his jutte and Luffy surprisedly remarks that "Glasses girl has gotten strong!" Robin realizes that it's because of Law's power and says so.
Luffy says, "You're... Smokey?" and bursts out laughing.
Luffy: "Let's fight for real next time. There's no point in going at it now if you're not at full power."

Franky brings down the gate with his laser.
A slime falls from the sky on the ship that Marines are trying to escape in and releases toxic gas. It attacks the Marines.
If they touch it, they're poisoned. When they burn it, it explodes and destroys the whole ship. A bunch of underlings are killed (taken down, whatever).
Slimes also fall onto Luffy's group. At the same time, Caesar appears.
He tells Luffy and Smoker to wait just a bit longer. He says that because the slime hates water, it's slowly shooting bits of itself across the lake."

Zoro and co. nonchalantly stare at the slime from across the lake.
Caesar: "From the blazing to the frozen lands! When the entirety of the slime arrives here... you'll all be consumed!! Four years ago, the-"
Luffy: "Gotcha!"
Caesar: "Ehhhhh!!"

and the raw manga here http://mangateers.com/manga/one-piece-raw/670/2/
Back to top Go down
GearSix

GearSix

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 am

i fuckin love luffy here ._. he is even scary
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GearSixFX
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am

GearSixFX wrote:

I would say careless xD
Back to top Go down
GearSix

GearSix

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:00 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
GearSixFX wrote:

I would say careless xD

as always !
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: One Piece 671 Spoilers   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 am

Cover: A pumpkin coach pulled by Chopper, with happy-looking Nami-derella and some mice"

Sanji strips down and dives into the lake to search for Kinemon's body.

Only Monet is in the lab.
Law says that they should be leaving soon. He wants to take her with him and borrow her ability.
"Oh, on a date? I'm so happy." Law ignores her and heads off somewhere.
Caesar and Luffy are fighting. Luffy inhales some gas. The subordinates say that he'll die instantly, but he's fine.
It's revealed that [Luffy's relative immunity] is thanks to Magellan, but Caesar says not to lump him in the same category as Magellan.
Luffy attacks with JET Mace (haki enhanced "Bell").
Under Caesar's orders, the slime wraps around Luffy and creates a giant explosion.
Luffy's fine and attacks again, this time with Stamp.
He catches Caesar again, but then collapses in pain and loses consciousness.

Law and Monet.
Law is suddenly in pain.
Law: "Who's over there!?"
??: "It's me."
Law: "Why are you here!?"
Monet laughs haughtily.
??: "How many years has it been... You've grown up, Law."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:26 pm

I thought there wouldn't be a chapter this week.
YAY
Luffy and Law are down ? O_o shit's getting real
Back to top Go down
GearSix

GearSix

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:35 pm

VEGAPUNK FOR FUCKIN SURE !
Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: no op today?   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 pm

no op today? is it on brake?
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 am

Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
no op today? is it on brake?

yep (i think it is for 1 week but it can be 2 too...) But propably 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:51 am

just one week pplz
Back to top Go down
ZI9RQ7

ZI9RQ7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 pm

it's just for one week,“No chapter next week” is printed on the last page!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 pm

I'm actually happy we get a break.
that means oda takes his time to think how to advance his story. This arc is getting damn complicating and he has to live up to everyone's expectations.
Not like kishimoto who needs a week to make an ''emotional'' scene. Oda has to keep up the epicness
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Those kind of breaks are a punishment to those who spoil the anime fans.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
ZI9RQ7

ZI9RQ7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:51 pm

nikos150 wrote:

One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 923259680 One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 923259680 just face the truth,you want to read them too,but you are too stubborn to admit it... :banghead:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

nikos150 wrote:

DON'T READ IT.
i regret for reading it :(
it just spoils the story!
i always encourage people to never read the manga and not spoil the story for themselves
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: One Piece 672 Spoilers   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 am

Chapter 672: Kin-emon is my name!

The mysterious man is a new character named Wergo (Vergo), and knew Law.
He doesn't trust Caeser, so he had Monet infliltrate as a spy.

Law called his name by itself without any honorific, and he tells Law "No... that's MISTER Wergo to you." (Wergo-san) and smacked him with what appears to be a bamboo flute, enforced with Armament haki.
Law is knocked unconcious.

In front of the lab, Smoker, Tashigi, Robin, and Franky are taken out by Caeser. He didn't even lay a hand on them.

Meanwhile...
Brook is scared shitless of the slime, and chats with Zoro
Zoro: Yeah, the enemy is a jelly... why you just eat it, and digest them.
Brook: Oh hell no, stop being a bully. I'm like 70 years older than you, you know!?

Kin-emon starts hurting
In the lake, Sanji is looking for the torso using Observation haki, and finds the torso being eaten by sharks.
He recovers the torso and comes back up, but layer of poison blocks his way.
He didn't know if Nami's body can take it, but he manages to get out of it using Blue Walk.
The Samurai's body is complete, and he bows down to Sanji in gratitude.

As the slime comes their way, Kin-emon says he will use his sword that cuts through flames.
He will burn the slime, and cut a way out for them. He swings his sword...

The slime explodes... but they went through it unhurt.
Kin-emon says he cut the slime, causing it to explode, then he cut the flames of the explosion itself.
Kitsunebiryuu (Fox fire sword style) cuts with power of fire, and it can also cut fire itself. (fox-fire is a ghostly flame spirit)
Kin-emon: There's no fire that I cannot cut!!!

This intrigues Zoro.

One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 HcFRF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:01 am

i wont read it .. i wont read it.. i wont read it.. i wont read it..
DAMN I READ IT
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:05 am

Lethasson wrote:
i wont read it .. i wont read it.. i wont read it.. i wont read it..
DAMN I READ IT

YES! You are the only one who reads my spoilers so I was w8ing you to get online MUAHAHAHAHAH Move to Naruto now...Kishi made me really angry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:12 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WONT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

but im still surprised.... luffy done by haki ? O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next