EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion

Go down 
+7
nikos150
GearSix
D1sK3wLKi33
Ror0noaZoRo
Louftos
ZI9RQ7
TrafalgarLaw7
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

but im still surprised.... luffy done by haki ? O_o
Back to top Go down
GearSix

GearSix

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 am

hahahaha, the manga was pretty epic ... loved it one again.. YOU ARE EPIC ODA-SENSEI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GearSixFX

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 am

lets see what naruto delivers this week.
oda epic as always.
btw i was desperately hoping for the mysterious man to be enel :( but hes not :(
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 am

Lethasson wrote:
lets see what naruto delivers this week.
oda epic as always.
btw i was desperately hoping for the mysterious man to be enel :( but hes not :(

I would never be defeated by a guy who puts his finger in his ear :boss:
Though I was beaten by bamboo flute.... One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 619165791
at least it was empowered with Haki...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 673 - Vergo and Joker   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:25 pm

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c673/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:56 pm

EPIIIC CHAPTAAAARRRR
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Dammit...hat's why Heart Pirates' Jolly Roger had a smile like Don Flamingo's...But Flamingo's is crossed while mine not...Propably rebellion against Flamingo. Lmao that in vergo's face was hamburger xxaaxax/ The cage scene was awesome! Law seemed kinda weird :P (no blood around)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 pm

epiiiccc chaptaaaarrr
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Lethasson wrote:
epiiiccc chaptaaaarrr

not so epic...we are moving kinda slow....Come on..I hope next week Zoro's frees the imprisoned guys...and Tashigi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 pm

how dare you we get to see doflamingo's face drawn once again and you dont call this epic ?
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 pm

I hope people found out that page 19 is still a manga page xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Vergo has probably the Magnet-Magnet fruit Mode: Fast-Food
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Vergo has probably the Magnet-Magnet fruit Mode: Fast-Food

i thought the same coz food are stuck on his face...like the potatoes in the flashback but a mgnet fruit is taken by kid so more sth glue glue no mi? or a gravity one? (that's why Law could not stand?) If u see Law was liked hit on the back when he tried to grab his sword and stand b4 Virgo hit him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 pm

getting more serious i think he can use magnetical effects on organic materials like meat. This explains how he is able to damage law's inner body.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Lethasson wrote:
getting more serious i think he can use magnetical effects on organic materials like meat. This explains how he is able to damage law's inner body.

Maybe a telekinisis power? Like mind fruit? I dk...But Oda is going to surprise us again like Slime=Smile xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Maybe a telekinisis power? Like mind fruit? I dk...But Oda is going to surprise us again like Slime=Smile xD

I still haven't got over the whole Sara Sara Fruit- Mode: Gelatinous Poison Gas that ate an axolotl ... one piece may be one of the best creative animes/manga out there
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Lethasson wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:

I still haven't got over the whole Sara Sara Fruit- Mode: Gelatinous Poison Gas that ate an axolotl ... one piece may be one of the best creative animes/manga out there

Respect Oda xD Btw this is the first fruit related to water right? Even though it is an amphibian...If fish fruit exists and the user cannot swin then the fruit weakens the person xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:07 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
Respect Oda xD Btw this is the first fruit related to water right? Even though it is an amphibian...If fish fruit exists and the user cannot swin then the fruit weakens the person xD

I wouldn't say that. If it lets you breath underwater or if it is a zoan type like chopper's, it would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Lethasson wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:

I wouldn't say that. If it lets you breath underwater or if it is a zoan type like chopper's, it would be awesome.

What do u mean like Chopper's? Hiso Hiso No Mi? Human type like Sengoku?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:20 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:

A fruit that would transform you into a dolphin, for example...
Btw I doubt Vergo has telekinisis powers, we got hints (a burger and fires stuck on his cheeks) that have nothing to do with telekinisis. Telekinisis is a pretty badass ability, if a character in the One Piece world ever has it, it has to be an important character..
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Lethasson wrote:
TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:

A fruit that would transform you into a dolphin, for example...
Btw I doubt Vergo has telekinisis powers, we got hints (a burger and fires stuck on his cheeks) that have nothing to do with telekinisis. Telekinisis is a pretty badass ability, if a character in the One Piece world ever has it, it has to be an important character..

Telekinisis was an example of a mind ability...Maybe mind abilities will appear like the techniques of nation..something like Haki. A power that can be obtained by hard and long training. Like Rokushiki lmao This is a theory for new power...Hope Oda surparses me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 pm

actually thats not a bad idea at all.. it would be great to see other techniques like rokushiki!
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Lethasson wrote:
actually thats not a bad idea at all.. it would be great to see other techniques like rokushiki!

That would make OP better in other aspects too. For example Zoro and Sanji as well as Luffy (except the fruit) they have superhuman powers like famous pirates/marines from other generations... Special abilities achieved through training would balance the random powerfull people...IMO... And New World is best place for them to exist...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:39 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:
That would make OP better in other aspects too. For example Zoro and Sanji as well as Luffy (except the fruit) they have superhuman powers like famous pirates/marines from other generations... Special abilities achieved through training would balance the random powerfull people...IMO... And New World is best place for them to exist...

yeah, i think we need new techniques/abilities. i really liked the newly introduced creating/cutting flames sword techniques of kinemon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ONE PIECE 674    One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:09 pm

http://www.naruto-manga-shippuden.com/onepiece-674/One_Piece_Manga/
ONE PIECE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:18 pm

meh sorry guys fause alarm
i got confused because it was added as ''chapter 674'' --'

those guys are either trolling or theyre simply retards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion   One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece Upcoming Chapter Predictions and Discussion
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next