EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RealShinteki] The Fallen

Go down 
+2
Changelling
potatotaco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
potatotaco

potatotaco

[RealShinteki] The Fallen Empty
PostSubject: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:05 pm

DLL: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ueo9gn
Author: RealShinteki
Production: Ellines Nakama
Video Source: Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas
Audio Source: Within Temptation - What have you done
Description:
no moar stream durrdurrdurrrr

special thanks to jas for the name and the outro gg

Last edited by RealShinteki on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 pm

woohoo! Fancy stuff you've done there Ivan, and I was aware of you working on this, although I must say it came out so much sooner than I had expected Lol. You be editing quite fast!

The video is good, I enjoyed it, but as you said on Skype its indeed random. The motion and scene selection however were incredibly fancy. I guess that's kind of your specialty now, making things look fancy and shet, just look at you pimp!

Strong points in the video would definitely be the mood sync and internal sync. The song went so well with your setting so mood sync was superb, and parts like 0:57 with the scream were examples of boss internal sync. Keep doing that yo!
Following 0:57 were some decent beat sync moments. However I believe the motion there didn't flow good, I mean 1st you've got scenes that zoom out, then you start zooming in and suddenly you zoom out again. I wouldn't recommend creating such sequences since the result won't look good and it'll be such a waste for these powerful scenes.

But yea just that. In general I thought the video was good. If I turn my brains off for a moment and just look at the fancy camera i'd be having a great time. I do suggest focusing more on making some sense in the video since its such a good thing to have, but yesh I understand how things are with non-serious projects Lol. We should like... have a battle with all the non-serious vids the team will release soon xD
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Thanks gab, and yeah just wanted to finish this so i can start on mirror event amv so i pulled my shit together and just edited the rest in one go.
995Gabber wrote:

I understand how things are with non-serious projects Lol. We should like... have a battle with all the non-serious vids the team will release soon xD
Hahah true dat
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Lul, nubs from surrender have overshadowed dis. So you dun get much feedback huehuehue. #ToughLuck
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Really loved this Ivan! Lost Canvas FTW. The editing was great throughout the video and the song made the whole amv even more enjoyable. I didn't like the ending much but as you said you had to rush it xD Anyways, good jon aniki, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
EnkaiHibashira

EnkaiHibashira

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:00 am

Liked the result!!
I think there are some great transitions and some more mediocre ones.Its just that I always had this song in my mind with a small story while this is in most points random scenes that fit with the song.
Well I don't think you have a lot to learn from me so I won't say much.Just try to make it more like 1.00-1.15 where you got some nice maskings and the flow is great :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EnkaiHibashira?feature=mhee
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:48 am

such a legit song choice...Finally got to watch it and well...
such amuse
many hype
wow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 am

thx guys!
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:13 pm

I liked it more when you had a channel.
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:17 pm

AlchemistEskimo wrote:
I liked it more when you had a channel.

heheheeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RealShinteki] The Fallen   [RealShinteki] The Fallen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RealShinteki] The Fallen
Page 1 of 1