EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wownewgen

wownewgen

[Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014) Empty
PostSubject: [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014)   [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 am

Amis du jour Bonjour , Amis du soir Bonsoir   

Video: Collab IC (72h)
Production : Viral Team
Editors: Wownewgen and RedassautAMV
Anime Used : Naruto Road to ninja (rly?) / Kyoukai no Kanata / Saint seiya Lost Canvas / Sword of the stranger
Song/Artist : Dangerkids-We're all in danger

Description : I woke up and then i said to Red : "Motivated for an IC collab" Red answerd "Let's go" and then the bloody road XD
It was a pretty good experience and i saw how i progressed since my last AMV ! I'm happy of the result even if there is always some technicals errors :o
I post it here (lately) because i want to got some advices from the English community :p
Well enjoy guys  [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014) 816987873 

Streaming :

I couldn't post the bann and the ddl link :'(
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014)   [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 am

Well well...It was a good effort from both of you. Now some tips...For the guy that made part 1 and 3, although the scenes flow well, sometimes the flow is forced. Syncing wasnt the best it could have been and although the transitions in most of the part are good when a mask transition is done you should take more time in there and add more frames to make it clearer and achieve more constant flow. Impact is an important part as well you should look there...Seint Seiya part was better in these aspects although that "scratching" overlay should not have been there for the whole clip.

Now your parts...In kyoukai no kanata, although the mood you set was perfect, you applied some overlays in explosion or kinda "dirty" scenes from the FX in the anime or used a large sequence of these scenes that made it not that good...Moreover, use the pan tool a bit more. If you master that one you will see improvement in your scenes that you wont even believe. The sword of the stranger one was a lot better imo.

Thats all from me...Its been a long time since i left an opinion and i may be kinda rusty in these stuff, so im just pointing out stuff i did not like, but hope that helps [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014) 881517777 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
wownewgen

wownewgen

PostSubject: Re: [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014)   [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:58 pm

*Google Traduction ON*

Thank you for your advices man ! Yeah some parts in the KNK track were kinda dirty especially at 0:53 with the explosion scenes , i'll try to work this aspect on my future projects ! :D

See ya :p

*Google Traduction OFF*

Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014)   [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:22 pm

In one way or the other it was enjoyable. Well part of me still thinks that the song was kind of wasted here, and there was potential to strengthen the connection between Video and audio as well part to part.
Now there isn't much I can really say about IC videos, aside from how this is actually cool stuff for an IC so good job guys :)

PS: This group is actually greek xD But we all speak English most of the time so I guess we can count as an English community Hehe~
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014)   [Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Wownewgen & RedAssaut] - The Bloody Road - (16/07/2014)
Page 1 of 1