EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

[TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014) Empty
PostSubject: [TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Production: None

Editor: TheGreenDude

Anime Used: K Project aka K

Song/Artist: Power - Kanye West

Contest Participating: None

Description: Well, this iy my first AMV made with vegas and I thing I made some improvements, so if you want to share your mind do it! :D

Other Credits: Overlays by: Footageisland and an other guy that I cant find anymore

Disclaimer:
'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

[TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:58 pm

this was kind of hard for me sit through to be very honest. Mainly because of the song since it makes me want to mute the vid real bad, but yea moving on.
I believe you need to give more thoughts to the mood of the clips you place on a certain section of the audio. Always try to match the moods or.. yea viewers will find it hard to ignore the fact that they really hate the song and focus more on the video.
Aside from that I commend your attempts of syncing with the beats, but do not overwhelm it with blurs like that. You need to reduce the blurs by ... a lot.
Keep going dude
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Well thanks dude for taking a look at it!
but I like the blurs! .-.
Okay ive gotta conveces here and there it was to much......xD
And yeah of course you can only watch an amv if you like the song ^^ well if you didnt like this bacause of the song, cant do anything about it
If it happens again that you dont like the song than you dont have to force yourself trough but really appreciate it that you did it ;D

I like the song~~~~
(If I didnt I wouldnt use it.......)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TheGreenDude] Homra! The RED King of Violence and his Clansman! (25.08.2014)
Page 1 of 1