EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Changelling

Changelling

AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Empty
PostSubject: AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014   AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Alright guys! so 1st of all I apologize for the (usual) delay. I've been quite busy with life recently so I needed to find extra time for this hehe~ but I've found it now which is why I'm getting straight to picking this humble event back up!
This time we have gathered a total of 28 videos which is the highest amount this series of recaps has ever seen. You guys are amazing! and that is why as a small treat from me I'll include a few honorary mentions for videos that I really liked before getting to the top 5 from the last 2 months
(Note that honorable mention won't be included in every thread from now on. Only when we get a large number of videos)

Participating AMVs:

In order to become a participant in this monthly event you only have to post your video in our AMV vault.
Link to the AMV vault: https://enps.darkbb.com/f1-amv-vault

This time we'll be starting with the honorary mentions. There is no particular order. So just sit back and enjoy!

A very straight forward video with almost flawless editing. [Key]Scarlet has bossed her IC indeed.

When a young author decides to take a unique path in editing, big things are to expected for sure! RainOfLight continues making solid progress.

Guess who doesn't know when to stop improving? DAVE!!11!! Lol kidding kidding. Of course its AMV Strat.

The winning video of The Quickening! ZoroIttoryu joins his 1st Org contest and accidently wins it. Goddamn it Andrew!

That will be it for the Honorary mentions. If it wouldn't totally kill the point of the event I would just throw the entire list of 28 videos here, but I can't afford to do that ^^" so lets move on to the top 5 AMVs that were presented on our forum throughout the months July and August!

5th Placement:

4th Placement:

3rd Placement:

Almost Champion:

I'm sure everyone here saw this one coming Lol. Regardless of how fishy it is (I hope its not fishy at all to have this as the #1 video Lol) It was the most impactful one on me. Schizophrenia for thy Champions!

With this we have reached the end of this recap. I hope you guys enjoyed watching these videos again as much as I did! and always remember that if your video was not presented here then it doesn't mean anything at all besides that my tastes and opinions might differ a little ^^"
In any case, Do you happen to have a different favorite video from the past 2 months? Then feel more than just free to give it a shout out here!
Now take care, and make sure to keep bombarding me with your amazing videos every month. You guys rock!
Chaw!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
kenshiroAMV

kenshiroAMV

PostSubject: Re: AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014   AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:03 pm

*clears throat*

...gg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kenshiroAMV
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014   AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:51 pm

995Gabber wrote:
What happens when a robot sees a potato? Personally I'd eat it, but apparently they decided to collab, and am I glad they did. RedAngel and Potatotaco (seriously how high were you when you made that name?) made KenshiroAMV leak his fluids with this.
10/10

Gratz to everyone!
Back to top Go down
kenshiroAMV

kenshiroAMV

PostSubject: Re: AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014   AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:09 am

995Gabber wrote:
made KenshiroAMV leak his fluids with this

y'all wish u could
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kenshiroAMV
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014   AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:10 am

kenshiroAMV wrote:
995Gabber wrote:
made KenshiroAMV leak his fluids with this

y'all wish u could
ew no one wants your fluids, go away jas..
Back to top Go down
AMV Strat

AMV Strat

PostSubject: Re: AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014   AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Gabber wrote:
Guess who doesn't know when to stop improving? DAVE!!11!! Lol kidding kidding. Of course its AMV Strat.
Ooooh, dude :$ >.< <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeLOLvideos
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014   AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:54 am

If quickening video is honourable mention,then the top fives are quickening overlprds,right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014   AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMVs of the Months - July/August 2014
Page 1 of 1