EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

[TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014) Empty
PostSubject: [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Production: Rx Team
Editor: TheGreenDude
Anime Used: Kenichi the mightiest Disciple
Song: Evanescence - Bring me to Life (Versus Remix) TEASER
Description: This is te first amv I made with premiere, trying premiere because of render problems, so at somepoints its just playing with the features, so here and there are some bad parts because I was kinda lost in premiere xD hope you still enjoy
Disclaimer:
'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
Picco

Picco

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:56 am

Since I'm not a professional editor yet.. I could be wrong at some points - forgive me ._.
I'll start with something which bothered me the whole time: The audio was too fast paced and hectic for the images (mostly in the 2nd half). It just didn't fit in my opinion.
And when the pace of the song changed from slow to fast, the images kept slow.
A calmer song could have fitted better right there. (e.g. Tree of Life by Audiomachine)
In addition .. it takes more than a minute until it finally comes down to business. It seemed like nothing happened in that time at all. [I guess you did that on purpose, but ..^^]
If I would have seen this on YouTube.. I wouldn't have watched the whole thing.

My final advice to you would be to avoid meaningless scenes (like one minute of guy A walking to guy B ) and not only to sync the audio and the music at some points but to also keep a fitting pace the whole time.. aand keep going of course!

I hope some guy with actual experience will also state some useful advices^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8DHft_jb4akjsZvmRts1Yw
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Thank you for your honest feedback ^^
Dont know if read the description but it was the first time me using premiere and at some point I was kinda lost. I think too that it is too slow but at that point premiere didnt made sense at all, if I change the speed too 150% it becomes slower if I change it to 50% it becomes slower, wtf? xD
So forgive me there :3

And yeah there is only a teaser from this song avaiable, I thought that you or aomeone else wouldnt like it xD
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:51 am

I like how you've tried to do new techniques here. Keep it going dude!
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Markus Meier

Markus Meier

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 6:17 pm

I dont know WHAT new technique you are talking about but thank you xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014)   [TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TheGreenDude] Kenichi Vs. Hermit - Bring me to Life (04.01.2014)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault-
Jump to: