EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VIZAMV

VIZAMV

VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015 Empty
PostSubject: VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015   VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:51 am

Hello members of enps! Ahem here is my level up video made with vovankoperative an brilliant teacher(right?) I think this my best work compared to the last once (although the vide could be improved more). Well hopefully you guys enjoy this video, and give me harsh critics wish will make me cry but improve at the same time.

Anime:heavens memopad, guilty crown, steins gate, log horizon S1/S2, no game no life, sword art online, akame ga kill

Song: neurotech-Atlas

YouTube:

Download link and more info:It's all in your hands
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015   VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Your techniques are quite interesting and i can see you have improved a lot technically throughout this level up.
Now what i didn't like was the cam movement/wiggle you had in many parts of the video which became really repetitive after some point, i only liked the first couple scenes with it. Also i think that the song could be followed a lot better in some parts of the video.
Anyways, good luck with the contest and your next project!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
VIZAMV

VIZAMV

PostSubject: Re: VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015   VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:13 am

thank you appreciate for the opinion, yeah I do agree it was quite repetitive at some points but it was necessary to get rid of the static scenes, but I guess could have used different methods.
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015   VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:11 pm

You wanted to build a fantasy world and you did exactly just that. It's a decent video with beautiful visuals, but I couldn't help but get bored since I felt like it didn't go anywhere. Your camera moves that you did at the beginning and ending of the vid (and do in a fair amount of your vids) are smooth and well executed but they clearly aren't meant for me because they actually get me dizzy. In any case, you nailed the mood sync here, and your visuals are quite beautiful. Cool stuff dude
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015   VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIZAMV-it's all in your hands-level up 2015
Page 1 of 1