EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyym21

tyym21

Full - Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions] Empty
PostSubject: Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions]   Full - Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions] Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:48 am

hey everyone so tell me what you think abaut this anime.I realy like this anime first time i saw this anime on tv when i was a litle it was
my 2nd anime watcht.I think the story is great i saw al episodes a lot of times ending was sad :( hmm i heard there are a full metal alchemist brotherhood or something i planing to watchit so this anime is the 1 of my bests like a legendary anime :D what do you think abaut this anime ?
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions]   Full - Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions] Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:40 am

I haven't watched FMA but i watched FMA Brotherhood cause everyone was telling me that FMA brotherhood is better than FMA and yeah it's pretty epic with some nice drama. Colonel Mustang and Envy ftw!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Schrod7

Schrod7

PostSubject: Re: Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions]   Full - Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:21 am

Having watched both, I can tell you that Fullmetal Alchemist is a lot more emotional and short compared to its counterpart and also has many fillers. Of course, searching for the Philosopher's Stone includes going into various towns/villages/whatever and helping people or examining some rumours about its existence, but it happens so much -especially early in the anime- that it might annoy most people. Personally I enjoyed these episodes, especially compared to other anime fillers. I can't forget the fact that almost each episode of Season 2 ends with a child waving his/her hand at Alphonse and Edward who are leaving on a train xD

As for Brotherhood, I believe it's way more fun to watch. It has action all the time, no fillers at all, but maybe it rushes some parts of the plot and you don't get to react at them as you should, for example the death of a certain character. When he/she died in FMA I was really sad, but in Brotherhood... meh, it didn't move me at all. Don't be fooled though, the plot is completely different after a point. There are characters that don't exist in both animes and others that get different amounts of spotlight in each.

All in all, I believe that one should watch both of these animes, especially since they have so many differences. Having watched one version and then watching the other, it should feel like a sequel really. If you ask me though, Brotherhood is just a little bit better, thus should be watched second.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Jamlaks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions]   Full - Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full metal alchemist [Very light spoilers,impressions]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Anime / Mangas :: Other Anime-
Jump to: