EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what you thing gays !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
surgeon of death

surgeon of death

what you thing gays !! Empty
PostSubject: what you thing gays !!   what you thing gays !! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 pm

production:nope
(editor:surgeon of death(me
anime:one piece
song : i will show you

sorry for mistakes gays
i know it's not good enough
but this not all i have in making vid
i have a good skills but it's not the right time to show them
i hope u like it
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: what you thing gays !!   what you thing gays !! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 am

Time for one of these good old fashioned Gabber responses. Everyone is clapping and cheering in the background here I go:

Because it is only a couple of days after the last video that we have seen from you, there was not much progression to be expected and seen. However, the longer video did help me assess you better, and I now understand what level you are at so that's a kind of progress, Hurray for the 1st step.
You seem to give timing a lot of thoughts and focus, which is nice. I know TrafalgawLaw7 would be pleased with you if he was still here.
Spoiler:
But scene selection was very weak. I highly suggest that you think a lot about what kind of clips you put together, and always try to make a meaning in your video. Give it a concept, don't just cut random clips and throw them together.
Another tip would be to learn about flow and what it is. Flow is how smoothly your clips are played, to achieve that you will, again, have to think about what clips you put next to each other. They need to be of similar color, animation, and similar motion as well.
O and btw, try to make your outros shorter, because right now its deceiving, and way too long. No one is going to watch the video till the end.

I believe that this is a reasonable level for a new editor, but to avoid having editors stuck in the beginner cage forever; you have to keep in mind that your next video has to be at least double the level of this if not even higher. Keep rising dude.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: what you thing gays !!   what you thing gays !! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 am

what you thing gays !! 8a75b30634
Changelling wrote:
Time for one of these good old fashioned Gabber responses. Everyone is clapping and cheering in the background here I go:

Because it is only a couple of days after the last video that we have seen from you, there was not much progression to be expected and seen. However, the longer video did help me assess you better, and I now understand what level you are at so that's a kind of progress, Hurray for the 1st step.
You seem to give timing a lot of thoughts and focus, which is nice. I know TrafalgawLaw7 would be pleased with you if he was still here.
Spoiler:
But scene selection was very weak. I highly suggest that you think a lot about what kind of clips you put together, and always try to make a meaning in your video. Give it a concept, don't just cut random clips and throw them together.
Another tip would be to learn about flow and what it is. Flow is how smoothly your clips are played, to achieve that you will, again, have to think about what clips you put next to each other. They need to be of similar color, animation, and similar motion as well.
O and btw, try to make your outros shorter, because right now its deceiving, and way too long. No one is going to watch the video till the end.

I believe that this is a reasonable level for a new editor, but to avoid having editors stuck in the beginner cage forever; you have to keep in mind that your next video has to be at least double the level of this if not even higher. Keep rising dude.

haha you are gay!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: what you thing gays !!   what you thing gays !! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:43 am

.... really dude?
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Allegory Stark

Allegory Stark

PostSubject: Re: what you thing gays !!   what you thing gays !! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:45 am

I like this gay ! c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/allegorystark
surgeon of death

surgeon of death

PostSubject: Re: what you thing gays !!   what you thing gays !! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 6:47 pm

love u too man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you thing gays !!   what you thing gays !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what you thing gays !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault-
Jump to: