EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Kisagi] Winning Road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisagi

Kisagi

[Kisagi] Winning Road Empty
PostSubject: [Kisagi] Winning Road   [Kisagi] Winning Road Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:58 am

Editor: Kisagi
Anime Used: Gundam Build Fighters Try
Song/Artist: BACK-ON - Silent Trigger

Description: Hello! I made this during the time of when I had not internet. So with a few hours of work this was created. Hopefully you can feel the emotions that each character had in the anime and in the music. The way I edited this is the way I wanted to edit "To the Destiny We Dream" a while back, but was unable to accomplish what I wanted, but this time I did. So not everyone may like this, but some could.
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [Kisagi] Winning Road   [Kisagi] Winning Road Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:11 pm

It is cool and decent for a product of few hours, well done. But if I was to only think of it as an AMV, I find that the scene selection did go wrong at some stages, and the sync was quite underwhelming here and there too, but at the same time it had its intense moments, and the frequent change of pace made it easy to watch without getting bored. So well done I'd say.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: [Kisagi] Winning Road   [Kisagi] Winning Road Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Thank you!
Though I wouldn't say that the scene selection was wrong since every scene in this video was purposely put in and had a reason for it. If I were to edit this differently then I would not have the same outcome nor would it have came out the way I wanted it to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Kisagi] Winning Road   [Kisagi] Winning Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Kisagi] Winning Road
Page 1 of 1