EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMV Mix; Blood Red Roses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
animefan2341

AMV Mix; Blood Red Roses Empty
PostSubject: AMV Mix; Blood Red Roses   AMV Mix; Blood Red Roses Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Anime Mix AMV Blood Red Roses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj91No-RjTw

Editor: By me alone

Anime used: One Piece, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Kyoukai no Kanata, Soul Eater

Song/Artist: Blood Red Roses by c21 fx

Contest: none

Description: One of my amvs. Watch, like, comment, and subscribe.

Disclaimer: 'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

AMV Mix; Blood Red Roses Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV Mix; Blood Red Roses   AMV Mix; Blood Red Roses Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Holy mother of Richard Nixon, a month late reply.

I like your music choice, its unorthodox, and leaves room for some good experimenting to be done with the anime choice/editing, but sadly we didn't get to see that, because you used more bright fairy tail and one piece clips, than dark scenery that would fit the song so much more. That is why I'd suggest you try to create a better audio/clip combo next time.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6

AMV Mix; Blood Red Roses
Page 1 of 1