EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE END ! (Results)

Go down 
+19
Cat-sama
MiyaMiyaMiyaMiyaMiya
tanott
xDarkProdigyAMV
Liar
xBlueSenpai
ChrisAMV
AoNoFlameZ
Nekroz
Zyrix
LuciferAMV
Celia Phantomhive
Kyoroichi
Elixir
Pieetrr
Lightning Arrow
ZoroIttoryu
Zuuki
iYoshiKun
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iYoshiKun

iYoshiKun

THE END ! (Results) Empty
PostSubject: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 8:54 pm

This is where the first edition of our WILDFIRE IC ends, thanks everyone for joining and we hope to see you next time !

THE END ! (Results) 2DHbxpM

Now, here are the results you are all waiting for !

BEST OVERALL :
BEST SOLO :
BEST GROUP :
BEST ACTION :
BEST ROMANCE - DRAMA :
BEST FUN :
BEST PSYCHE - HORROR :
BEST DANCE - UPBEAT :
BEST NANI :

JUDGES AWARDS :

Details about each judges ranking : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uGtJxLTaiAKwSyWWyJ9eRpGg_1aBMEr2XzKPi_1vdJU/edit#gid=0

If you want to have explanation about your ranking and your notes just ask the judges on this thread or on PM.

Now feel free to spam this thread and to be salty but remember that being rude won't accomplish anything.

Last edited by iYoshiKun on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zuuki

Zuuki

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:07 pm

izi
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Zuuki wrote:
izi
Too ez
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Lightning Arrow

Lightning Arrow

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Pretty questionable results, to a point that it looks like a prank taken too far. But the song pack was good, so there is that.

Last edited by Lightning Arrow on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:14 pm

THE END ! (Results) B4p9uE4CQAET5_M
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Lightning Arrow

Lightning Arrow

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:16 pm

I am not salty, i am just not blind and can tell apart good amvs from bad amvs. Which i didnt expect to be so difficult, yet i was proved wrong.
Back to top Go down
iYoshiKun

iYoshiKun

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Lightning Arrow wrote:
I am not salty, i am just not blind and can tell apart good amvs from bad amvs. Which i didnt expect to be so difficult, yet i was proved wrong.

THE END ! (Results) 2280179165
Back to top Go down
Elixir

Elixir

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:20 pm

THE END ! (Results) 1f914
Back to top Go down
Kyoroichi

Kyoroichi

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:20 pm

THE END ! (Results) 2280179165
Back to top Go down
Celia Phantomhive

Celia Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Lightning Arrow wrote:
Pretty questionable results, to a point that it looks like a prank taken too far. But the song pack was good, so there is that.
chris thinks youre pretty
Back to top Go down
Celia Phantomhive

Celia Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 pm

THE END ! (Results) FzzhFun
Back to top Go down
iYoshiKun

iYoshiKun

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Celia Phantomhive wrote:
THE END ! (Results) FzzhFun

THE END ! (Results) 727317512
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Lightning Arrow wrote:

If i had a euro for everyone that thinks the same way Greece would go out of debt.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Arrow

Lightning Arrow

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:36 pm

If i had a euro for every good amv you've made i would be homeless.
Back to top Go down
LuciferAMV

LuciferAMV

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:37 pm

a guy who i thought would be bellow middle is 4th oooook
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:38 pm

That makes two of us i guess
Back to top Go down
Zyrix

Zyrix

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:43 pm

So apparently all you need is 2+ minutes, a story and maybe some fame to get a good rating in this IC..
I really don't get these results because the criteria are veeeeery vage. You should also have told us what you judge the videos on.
I thought action would mostly be judged on flow, impact and scene selection, but instead I got "editing" - could literally mean anything - "concept" - so you suddenly want me to make some sort of story? - and "enjoyability" - a reeeaaally subjective criteria as it completely depends on the person. You should also have made the criteria category-specific since - as I already said - action mainly depends on flow and stuff, while fun depends on funny things, romance on atmosphere etc...
It's really depressing to put a whole weekend of constant editing into scene selection (I made fairly many links), masking and pan / cropping to create a nice flow, just to see this video get destroyed by hardly edited videos that were made without much effort, only because you don't like my style and I didn't create a real story or simply because of something I had and still have no chance to know since everything is so vage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtezlrEEqCjvmger_EW1JCA
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:44 pm

THE END ! (Results) Raw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
Lightning Arrow

Lightning Arrow

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Pieetrr wrote:
That makes two of us i guess
If this is referring to my reply, you are free to stay in your utopian world.
Good night :)
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 pm

It's clear who is the delusional one in here.Pro judge straight out of the eggshell.
Back to top Go down
Nekroz

Nekroz

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Best dance and 19th place? Hmmmm

THE END ! (Results) 16473011
Back to top Go down
LuciferAMV

LuciferAMV

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:56 pm

luciole 4th ldsgalkalgj';jkfE;KJF;'kfEF;'K;QEf;q bam bam jurgbrlarakwlhewk
Back to top Go down
Celia Phantomhive

Celia Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Zyrix wrote:
So apparently all you need is 2+ minutes, a story and maybe some fame to get a good rating in this IC..
I really don't get these results because the criteria are veeeeery vage. You should also have told us what you judge the videos on.
I thought action would mostly be judged on flow, impact and scene selection, but instead I got "editing" - could literally mean anything - "concept" - so you suddenly want me to make some sort of story? - and "enjoyability" - a reeeaaally subjective criteria as it completely depends on the person. You should also have made the criteria category-specific since - as I already said - action mainly depends on flow and stuff, while fun depends on funny things, romance on atmosphere etc...
It's really depressing to put a whole weekend of constant editing into scene selection (I made fairly many links), masking and pan / cropping to create a nice flow, just to see this video get destroyed by hardly edited videos that were made without much effort, only because you don't like my style and I didn't create a real story or simply because of something I had and still have no chance to know since everything is so vage.

Editing: Flow, scene selection, transitioning, effect usage, visual/audio quality
Concept: Emotion, impact, atmosphere, theme or storyline portrayed, category relevance, song/source combination
Enjoyability: how well everything came together to make an enjoyable AMV

mate

would you like a video critique? I'd be happy to provide one for you if it would help
Back to top Go down
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Spoiler:

I haven't watched many of the vids so i wont talk about the judging etc, but you can be 1st in dance and 19th on overall, it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
ChrisAMV

ChrisAMV

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 11:04 pm

I had fun and I'm happy with the result but tbh the salt post result is definitely more interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE END ! (Results)   THE END ! (Results) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE END ! (Results)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next