EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Piece ending leaked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

One Piece ending leaked Empty
PostSubject: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:42 am

I don't know if it's true but people believe that the ending of One Piece was leaked. They say a girl who had a very rare disease in Japan and was about to die, requested to see Oda (she was an enormous one piece fan) and asked him to reveal the ending to her because she wanted to know before passing away... I don't know how the info got leaked... Should I post it even though I don't know if it's the real thing?
Or do you not wanna get spoiled?
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:48 am

Lethasson wrote:
I don't know if it's true but people believe that the ending of One Piece was leaked. They say a girl who had a very rare disease in Japan and was about to die, requested to see Oda (she was an enormous one piece fan) and asked him to reveal the ending to her because she wanted to know before passing away... I don't know how the info got leaked... Should I post it even though I don't know if it's the real thing?
Or do you not wanna get spoiled?

i am sure i saw this somewhere, i read a few things the one i remember is that
Spoiler:

I didn't really read much cause i am not absolutely sure that this is a lie :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:01 am

Yes, this info was leaked 2-3 years ago.

Here's the content.

Spoiler:

The Red Color is the things that already happen during the manga. The rest is still Unknown. I Didn't force all of you to believe this, I'm just shared this because some event is very "promising" to be occured.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:10 am

Lethasson wrote:

Here's the content.

Spoiler:

The Red Color is the things that already happen during the manga. The rest is still Unknown. I Didn't force all of you to believe this, I'm just shared this because some event is very "promising" to be occured.

i am a little bit cautious about this theory and i am not sure if i should read it all or not...
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Lethasson wrote:

Here's the content.

Spoiler:

Yonkou vs government and kaido vs SH? so yonku means big mom and shanks? But is not big mom ti fight against Luffy? Dk this seems little different from the original manga.

Also why would Akainu fight WBs? Propably WBs will ask for revenge...

WHERE IS LAW? WILL HE BE SCHICHIBUKAI OR SUPERNOVAS????

Also I think Ussop will modify his weapon with o Devil Fruit propably in this Arc...

It is clear Blackbeard will kill ppl like Garp (if he asks for revenge for Ace) or WBs or everyone...I hope ppl die I do not wanna another Bleach like thingy.
Also I believe Shanks will die close to Luffy vs BB or in that fight (like Nikos150 said).Also there is high chance Luffy will not reach One Piece.

Lastly I do not think Oda will be so obvious on last fight BB vs SH even though he has built BB character really well....ALso no SMoker info...or Aokiji and WTF Kizaru vs Dragon.....Where is the rest of revolutionaries?

Sanji becoming Okama was filler he did not turn into man by Ivankov.Ivankov did not recognise him as SH so no way he healed him...(Also he would never turn an okama in normal if the okama did not ask and okama-Sanji did not seem to have problem so they are fake....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:00 pm

You seriously believe Luffy is gonna fight Bug mum?
It's obvious they won't have any serious fight.
You could get that by seeing their crew, they were arrogant but they weren't evil.
That explains why Luffy gonna fight Kaido. On top of that, Oda has already said that SH vs Kaido is gonna happen and that Kaido has a blood type devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Lethasson wrote:
You seriously believe Luffy is gonna fight Bug mum?
It's obvious they won't have any serious fight.
You could get that by seeing their crew, they were arrogant but they weren't evil.
That explains why Luffy gonna fight Kaido. On top of that, Oda has already said that SH vs Kaido is gonna happen and that Kaido has a blood type devil fruit.

I just say propably Lola will stop them or sth....Also blood type? I imagined sth like that but not for Kaido.Did Oda really say that? Kaido is ex-marine btw.What about the other i wrote? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:10 pm

I stated the main fights: Kizaru vs Dragon, you don't expect all revolutionaries vs Kizaru , do you ? O_o
To tell the truth I do kinda see Kizaru vs. Dragon happening ...

In my opinion Kizaru is the strongest character in One Piece... Moving at the speed of light ? BADASS
Which is why I wonder why he didn't just take out all enemies in a second during Marineford war. Assuming that if you can move at the speed of light you can go from the Earth to the Moon in 1 second ..
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Lethasson wrote:
I stated the main fights: Kizaru vs Dragon, you don't expect all revolutionaries vs Kizaru , do you ? O_o
To tell the truth I do kinda see Kizaru vs. Dragon happening ...

In my opinion Kizaru is the strongest character in One Piece... Moving at the speed of light ? BADASS
Which is why I wonder why he didn't just take out all enemies in a second during Marineford war. Assuming that if you can move at the speed of light you can go from the Earth to the Moon in 1 second ..

Yep in many discussions i said that Kizaru's logia gives him a great boost the light ability...Even haki should not work on him if he moves fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Moving at the speed of light makes unbeatable. He could've killed Whitebeard if he wanted easily.
Back to top Go down
ZI9RQ7

ZI9RQ7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Moving at the speed of light makes unbeatable. He could've killed Whitebeard if he wanted easily.
kizaru is 100 years too soon to kill all alone whitebeard...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:23 pm

I think that enel is the strongest character and only luffy can beat him......And blood type devil fruit?Like deadman wonderlands??? I would love to see this fight
Back to top Go down
OwnedDaLekos

OwnedDaLekos

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:10 pm

nikos150 wrote:
I think that enel is the strongest character and only luffy can beat him......And blood type devil fruit?Like deadman wonderlands??? I would love to see this fight
Shanks would cut him with just a single strike with haki (boushoku or wtv..)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/OwnedDaLekos/400627679949615

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:21 pm

No. Enel's devil fruit is amazing but he isn't the strongest.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:20 am

Lethasson wrote:
No. Enel's devil fruit is amazing but he isn't the strongest.
he just didn't know how to use his abilities...

being in Skypie locked his opportunities to train and face opponents so he couldn't improve..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:18 pm

About Kizaru: It is possible that he cannot move his whole body in speed of light because he could not control the destination or when to stop e.t.c. Like Kuma's hand sending everyone in sea by touching them :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece ending leaked   One Piece ending leaked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece ending leaked
Page 1 of 1