EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scars - AMV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iKuro

iKuro

Scars - AMV Empty
PostSubject: Scars - AMV   Scars - AMV Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 9:49 am

hello this is my new amv

It has some mistakes that i need to improve for next projects but yeah, i just wanted to edit something after a long time without releasing anyting.

i hope u like it ! Scars - AMV 727317512

Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

Scars - AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Scars - AMV Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 10:07 am

Hello Kuro!
I think your video isnt bad, it lacked some dynamics for me to be a bit more interesting in some segments of the song and i think the song cut was noticeable somewhere around 1:43 or something, so look out for that in the future.
Overall decent edit! Good luck with future projects!
Scars - AMV 881517777
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
iKuro

iKuro

Scars - AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Scars - AMV Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:31 pm

ZoroIttoryu wrote:
Hello Kuro!
I think your video isnt bad, it lacked some dynamics for me to be a bit more interesting in some segments of the song and i think the song cut was noticeable somewhere around 1:43 or something, so look out for that in the future.
Overall decent edit! Good luck with future projects!
Scars - AMV 881517777

thanks man !
Back to top Go down
Mystyk

Mystyk

Scars - AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Scars - AMV Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Hi there!

I think this wasn't bad either but I agree with Andrew, it kinda lacked dynamics. To me the video was a bit too plain to enjoy, I don't really know how to explain, it was a little boring, maybe because of the lack of dynamics. I didn't like some of the effects, for example that eye transition was a bit too much for this kind of video in my opinion (at about 1:33), and the coloring at around 1:38 was too much, and by that I mean that it looked like the coloring ruined the quality so if you darken or lighten the scenes then try to do it softly so that it won't ruin the quality, although I think overall the coloring wasn't really needed anyway. Well anyway good luck to your next videos!
Back to top Go down
iKuro

iKuro

Scars - AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Scars - AMV Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Mystyk wrote:
Hi there!

I think this wasn't bad either but I agree with Andrew, it kinda lacked dynamics. To me the video was a bit too plain to enjoy, I don't really know how to explain, it was a little boring, maybe because of the lack of dynamics. I didn't like some of the effects, for example that eye transition was a bit too much for this kind of video in my opinion (at about 1:33), and the coloring at around 1:38 was too much, and by that I mean that it looked like the coloring ruined the quality so if you darken or lighten the scenes then try to do it softly so that it won't ruin the quality, although I think overall the coloring wasn't really needed anyway. Well anyway good luck to your next videos!

yeah ... i did too many stupid things with this project xD hope it doesnt hapen again, thanks for ur comment =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scars - AMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars - AMV   Scars - AMV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scars - AMV
Page 1 of 1