EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony vegas avi problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tyym21

tyym21

vegas - Sony vegas avi problem Empty
PostSubject: Sony vegas avi problem   vegas - Sony vegas avi problem Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:23 pm

hey everyone so i wanted to ask you why i cant add avi format video files to vegas when i click import and select any avi file it shows me a eror and close the vegas
so what's the problem ?
cus every time i have to convert avi files and it takes time :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas avi problem   vegas - Sony vegas avi problem Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:27 pm

I think everyone had this problem when we were noobs xD
Install the xvid codec ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ).
Back to top Go down
tyym21

tyym21

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas avi problem   vegas - Sony vegas avi problem Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm

i alredy instaled it :D but when i import its just sound no video :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas avi problem   vegas - Sony vegas avi problem Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:39 pm

There's something wrong with the audio format/codec. Go to videohelp.com , the forum and ask help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas avi problem   vegas - Sony vegas avi problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony vegas avi problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Help Center - Requests :: Sony Vegas Problems-
Jump to: