EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony vegas....

Go down 
+4
D1sK3wLKi33
Ror0noaZoRo
nikos150
flluxhie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
flluxhie

flluxhie

sony - Sony vegas.... Empty
PostSubject: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:28 pm

So i just formated my pc ,ofc kept my 600 gb of anime,and installed Sony vegas pro 11. But i have some (many) problems.....
My footage are of decent quality,and when i try to edit them in vegas the pc lags every single second....i can't do shit like that.
My pc is pretty good,the only cons are that it's actually dual core with a hyper threading technology that it allows the processor to reach 4 cores , what you call quad core,and it also has a gpu fusion effect which really helps when it comes to graphics so the load of work between the vga and cpu is balanced.So i don't think that i have any "hardware" problems. I think that lag stems from the crappy codecs i have.Can you please suggest any good codecs/way to make the footage look better cause i think the colors are getting facked up during the whole edit process. Sorry for the long post and i hope you have some solution :D btw i'm new here XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Search for h.264 codecs or XviD.
If it still doesn't work... deal with it.
I edit with Windows 2000 so I know your pain :( .
Back to top Go down
flluxhie

flluxhie

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

those are the ones i'm using .... the playback is delayed for like 5 secs and sometimes it is even pixelated (lolwhut) for the first 10 secs...
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:54 pm

I think the most well known code pack is the K-lite codec pack...that's the one i got

P.S Welcome btw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
flluxhie

flluxhie

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:56 pm

does it work tho? and ty :D
Back to top Go down
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:58 pm

we allllll have the same problem i got a quad core 9600 and its lagging like shit to read mp4 files and some avi files also..
its because vegas/ae arent supposed to edit this file formats they accept lossly or uncompressed files just fine..(mov is the best choise)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm

nikos150 wrote:
I think the most well known code pack is the K-lite codec pack...that's the one i got

P.S Welcome btw

he doesnt have any problemm importing them ... the editing speed is the problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
flluxhie

flluxhie

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

i see that must explain the fucktons of lag i'm getting every damn second xD so...... there is no hope?
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:03 pm

flluxhie wrote:
i see that must explain the fucktons of lag i'm getting every damn second xD so...... there is no hope?

well dunno, it depends what you mean by lag....I also lag , i can't play the preview of the whole project without lagging (except if with dynamic ram preview) but i can edit without a problem...
Back to top Go down
D1sK3wLKi33

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm

There is practically one way to solve this problem completely, its reconverting your files to wmv or another format/codec that vegas can withstand better.
Back to top Go down
flluxhie

flluxhie

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:12 pm

nikos150 wrote:
flluxhie wrote:

well dunno, it depends what you mean by lag....I also lag , i can't play the preview of the whole project without lagging (except if with dynamic ram preview) but i can edit without a problem...

no the preview is pretty fine no lag at all.I lag when i add a new effect-transition-clip-image and ofc when i try to move them
and about converting... yeah i used to do that but the colors were becoming very pale....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Convert to wmv ?
You serious O_o
This will ruin the quality. wmv is even worse than avi
Guys I have windows 2000 and I don't have these kind of problems :O I preview in Good(Full)
It's just the effects, transitions, zooms etc etc parts that torture me.
Back to top Go down
flluxhie

flluxhie

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Convert to wmv ?
You serious O_o
This will ruin the quality. wmv is even worse than avi
Guys I have windows 2000 and I don't have these kind of problems :O I preview in Good(Full)
It's just the effects, transitions, zooms etc etc parts that torture me.
exactly!!!I got the same problem!and yeah that's what was happening to me too,the quality that is, when i was converting them till i decided it was not worth it
Back to top Go down
D1sK3wLKi33

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm

I think that you people are just too obsessed with quality xD
But yeah umm I know that converting is not the best method but it usually gives results unlike many shit countermeasures and other things that dont work which you can find easily on the internet...
But thats how I look at things I guess...
Anyways I hope you will find your solution:)
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Dunno...I got the exact opposite problem , i can edit without lag (well i do sometimes but rarely and i just have to restart vegas) but i can't watch the preview without lagging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:21 pm

flluxhie wrote:
exactly!!!I got the same problem!and yeah that's what was happening to me too,the quality that is, when i was converting them till i decided it was not worth it
This works for me.
Back to top Go down
ZI9RQ7

ZI9RQ7

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Lethasson wrote:
flluxhie wrote:
This works for me.

this works for everyone! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:28 pm

ZI9RQ7 wrote:
this works for everyone! :lol!:

I bet for someone who uses windows 95 it doesn't work :P
Back to top Go down
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:02 am

Use sony vegas pro 10 it's about the same and needs less things (like half ram i think than pro 11)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
holllowluffy

holllowluffy

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

AoNoFlameZ wrote:
Use sony vegas pro 10 it's about the same and needs less things (like half ram i think than pro 11)
But it crash all the time with me and i got 4gb ram :(
:troll <--- this my vegas program
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/holllowluffy
flluxhie

flluxhie

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm

ohhh now that's better :DDD got everything running just okay now :D thanks guys
Back to top Go down
flluxhie

flluxhie

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:57 pm

btw are new blue effects good?
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:01 pm

flluxhie wrote:
So i just formated my pc ,ofc kept my 600 gb of anime,and installed Sony vegas pro 11. But i have some (many) problems.....
My footage are of decent quality,and when i try to edit them in vegas the pc lags every single second....i can't do shit like that.
My pc is pretty good,the only cons are that it's actually dual core with a hyper threading technology that it allows the processor to reach 4 cores , what you call quad core,and it also has a gpu fusion effect which really helps when it comes to graphics so the load of work between the vga and cpu is balanced.So i don't think that i have any "hardware" problems. I think that lag stems from the crappy codecs i have.Can you please suggest any good codecs/way to make the footage look better cause i think the colors are getting facked up during the whole edit process. Sorry for the long post and i hope you have some solution :D btw i'm new here XD

Do u have the Anime on an External Hardrive that might be the problem.
Back to top Go down
flluxhie

flluxhie

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:56 pm

nope i was planning to buy one but prices have gone waaaaay to high so i said fawk that.I have 2 partitions on my hdd one 200 gb where i keep the system files (programs etc) and another 800 gb where i keep all my media (anime-music-pics etc)
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:00 am

flluxhie wrote:
nope i was planning to buy one but prices have gone waaaaay to high so i said fawk that.I have 2 partitions on my hdd one 200 gb where i keep the system files (programs etc) and another 800 gb where i keep all my media (anime-music-pics etc)

Then idk what the problem could be.

Maybie a wrong installation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony vegas....   sony - Sony vegas.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony vegas....
Page 1 of 1