EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Problemo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Big Problemo  Empty
PostSubject: Big Problemo    Big Problemo  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Hey guys, I'm dealing with a problem here..
One day, while I was editing, my computer froze and a bunch of zeros and numbers appeared on the screen (on the already existant frozen image). I restarted my PC, it didn't start properly, it had a bunch of 0 and stuff. 4th time worked but since then I can hardly edit. Vegas stops working all the time and I can't render my project. It always stops at around 10%. Does it have anything to do with my video card being slowly eradicated or is it because I Project Media's is enormous (about 300 files or more) ?
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Big Problemo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problemo    Big Problemo  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Hey guys, I'm dealing with a problem here..
One day, while I was editing, my computer froze and a bunch of zeros and numbers appeared on the screen (on the already existant frozen image). I restarted my PC, it didn't start properly, it had a bunch of 0 and stuff. 4th time worked but since then I can hardly edit. Vegas stops working all the time and I can't render my project. It always stops at around 10%. Does it have anything to do with my video card being slowly eradicated or is it because I Project Media's is enormous (about 300 files or more) ?

ehmmm zeros and numbers? :O are those on a blue screen too? take a photo with your mobile phone and upload it if you can ;) there is a chance that we can help you

And also the fact that your vegas is so slow is surely because of the project media.. and Dynamic Ram Preview Settings probably
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Crookz

Crookz

Big Problemo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problemo    Big Problemo  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:10 pm

sounded to me like blue screen of death aswell but I thought you would of mentioned that so maybe not
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV

Big Problemo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problemo    Big Problemo  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 pm

No it wasn't a blue screen. The numbers appeared on the screen without changing anything else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Problemo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Problemo    Big Problemo  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Problemo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Help Center - Requests :: Sony Vegas Problems-
Jump to: