EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]

Go down 
+6
Louftos
TheDennFire
Pieetrr
MrPampouks
Crookz
TrafalgarLaw7
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Empty
PostSubject: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Well..In this topic each one will share with us (if he wants) what he wants to do in his life the most and what he wants to happen to him the most.
Everyone who decides to post will just write the 2 things mentioned above or 1 of them and nothing more..No icons or emoticons/emotions e.t.c

Well we need honest answers and of course one post per person.No comments or discussion on the posts.Posts which violate these rules will be deleted...If someone wants to post and this topic is locked he can ask me to unlock it...

Be honest..I will post mine Sooner or Later...

Do not Be afraid to show your real self....
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 pm

still not decided on the career I want, or if I want 1
but tbh I just want enough money to make myself and family happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 pm

As for what i want to do in my life, hmmm... I wanna become a computers' engineer!

hmm As for what i want to happen in my life...i wanna conquer something...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:44 pm

This is an honest answer.I want to find the meaning of life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
TheDennFire

TheDennFire

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 pm

this is is interresting o.o

well lets see, i want to finished the work parts of my business education and my It-supporter education [when i succed in finding work -.-] so that i can start the real work and the move out and have my GF move in help her archive her psycopath eduaction(psocioulgy something that helps ppl can never spell or say it XD ) my dream job atm is right now to sell computers TV, phones and games. idk where and what you want me to stop at with this law so ill just end it here with saying i want a little baby girl with my GF thats it :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DennEvolution
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 am

I want to be an inspirational idol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 am

I wanna be a lawyer and find someone that'd make me happy enough to stay for the rest of my life.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:17 am

Well...if I post what I think I want last years...it would seem fake or something and of course immature..so I will just say that I am a bad/sick person...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:01 pm

First of all i wanna finish my studies and get my tourism management diploma then i wanna finish my military obligation and look for a job somewhere in Europe and leave Greece.One thing that i certainly wanna do when i ll be able is to study Sports Journalism which is my dream job....

Now about editting , i wanna become one of the best Editors in Youtube and i mean in skills and not in subs cause that's fake...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:00 am

Hmmm lets see...First of all i want to finish my university as an electrical and electronics engineer and then work either for a computer development, or for a renewable energy company...My dream is hmmm, i just wanna live a simple life with good people next to me, neither gather money nor get obsessed with work...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
ZI9RQ7

ZI9RQ7

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:06 am

hmm dont know yet,im still to young...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZI9RQ7?feature=mhee
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Hmm...let's revive this...Well I have two aims....both are honest...

First is to kill someone just once..I have some specific ones but it would be okay even if he/she was random person.. Just someone so i could get that feeling..I know it is sick but I feel like it sometimes xD

Second is my name to become known throughout the world..I do not care if it would be for good or bad..I wanna my name earn respect and fear of others..

I am dreaming I know xDDDDDDDDDDD

As for what I want to happen to me is a sudden death in young age with the least pain possible...(It is not that I do not wanna age..Someone suggested that but is wrong..)

Back to top Go down
SoulElfs

SoulElfs

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 am

I want ENP Be one of the best team ..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]   Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aims In Life [Honest Answers Please]
Page 1 of 1