EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is in the 6th coffin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

Who is in the 6th coffin? Empty
PostSubject: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 pm

So I have heard a lot opinions about the 6th coffin like Sage of 6 paths or Jiraiya or Izuna Uchiha or Uchiha Shisui e.t.c.
Most of the guesses are wrong because in the manga it is already stated that Jiraiya and Shisui cannot be brought back with Edo Tensei each one for his own reason.
Jiraiya His body is in the depths off the see and it cannot be reached.(IMO the only guy who could reached it was Kisame but he is gonner)
Shisui Uchiha his body has dissappeared and Madara said that his eye which belonged to Danzo is destroyed and the DNA left is not enough.Also the second eye was destroyed by Itachi (Amaterasu).

The guy in the 6th coffin must be someone a lot important and strong because his revival was a good threat for Madara to accept Kabuto's offer for co-operation.
BUT after Madara got Rinnegan he said to Kabuto that he would kill him if the latter did not explain how Edo Tensei works.So the power of Rinnegan made Madara to forget about the coffin.

The possibility of being Izuna Uchiha is very low because Madara with EMS and without Rinnegan was already stronger than his brother so he would not be afraid of him.
The theory of Sage of the 6th paths is kinda lame IMO.

Also in the 6th coffin may be the body of the real Uchiha Madara or an other character who is unknown in the series.

Spoiler:

What do you believe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Who was inside ? O_o

Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm

real madara...dammit i wanted tobi=madara....

Thx for replying to my topic (at last someone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Oh, I didn't know coz I'm currently watching Naruto for the first time and I'm at naruto shippuden ep 123
Who's tobi then?

Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:06 pm

dk yet...if it is obito i will be greatly dissappointed... i want sth to change the plot dramatically not sth easily guessed....That's why i wanted tobi-madara..But madara did not die against hashirama he died later propably coz of age ( you do not have prob against spilers right?)

Last edited by TrafalgarLaw7 on Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Nah, so he's just impersonating Madara -'-
Damn himmm. Just who is it ?
Maybe Obito ?Who is in the 6th coffin? Awesome
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Nah, so he's just impersonating Madara -'-
Damn himmm. Just who is it ?
Maybe Obito ?Who is in the 6th coffin? Awesome

I hope no as i said b4.... I will stick with ZI9RQ7's opinion... Izuma Madara's Brother.

Somewhere I read Sasuke from the future xD Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

TrafalgarLaw7 wrote:

Somewhere I read Sasuke from the future xD Lmao
Who is in the 6th coffin? Rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is in the 6th coffin?   Who is in the 6th coffin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is in the 6th coffin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Other :: Anime / Mangas :: Naruto-
Jump to: