EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read please :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tyym21

tyym21

Read please :) Empty
PostSubject: Read please :)   Read please :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:53 am

Hey guys i was editing 1 year and 6 months right now and i'm with you guys 1 year now and i very happy that i'm in enp a lot of you helped me a lot i wouldnt done it without you ;) i had a big inspiration just because enp and the members :) but i felt that i keep loosing inspiration and 1 month passed and now i'm writing this to you guys i hope you all read it ;P it was fun guys but now i will quit all the mep part and stop editing for a while i will make my last [full amv] and then i will be gone on a loooong break like 6 months or something or if i dont get my inspiration back i think i will quit editing for real but i will always be on skype and i will visit this forum ;) i will just dont edit but i will be online and i can give tips to some of you so feel free to ask so i'm like peoples says on hiatus good luck everyone ;)
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Read please :)   Read please :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:16 pm

I hate when people do that...You are supposed to stop editting because you feel like it or because of personal issues NOT because you say so...I always consider these kind of messages or videos saying "i ll stop edittin" as acts of attention whores who want people to tell them "no please you are the best ,don't stop etc" , ofc i am not saying it's the same for everyone and i don't wanna insult anyone but when you stop editting is because it happens, because you lost motivation and inspiration and it just happened, cause otherwise how are you gonna excuse youself if you start editting after 6 months again??But you are supposed to have stopped...you can always so, because fuck you that's why but still you made an announcement asking for attention which you shouldn't take since you won't stop editting...It's better to just stop and not announce to anyone

No offence ofcourse but that's how i think

Good luck with your life
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Read please :)   Read please :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:22 pm

agree with most of what nikos said.
with no inspiration, I don't have any atm either. but I'm not gna announce I've quit cuz I'll edit something when it hits me again. so good luck tym with w.e your planning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
tyym21

tyym21

PostSubject: Re: Read please :)   Read please :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:48 pm

i dont want be atention whore :D
it was to me once i stoped editing 3 months again started and i got a lot of inspiration
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Read please :)   Read please :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 pm

yeah , don't get me wrong, this doesn't go to you personally , i was just speaking generally and i ve been thinking this way for a long time but now i found the chance to also write it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Read please :)   Read please :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 pm

tl;dr (organize your damn text)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read please :)   Read please :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read please :)
Page 1 of 1