EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What youtube partner means?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BakaTunaENP

BakaTunaENP

What youtube partner means? Empty
PostSubject: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi

i were just wondering about what partner means
since i guess i'm a utube partner

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/382121_380444208712509_433600284_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:05 pm

well first of all you can have a different background layout.. (with a lot more space on top for linked words etc.)

secondly you can have all those features that are "green" e.g. the customized thumbnail feature where you can choose your own thumbnail for every video you upload...

BUT you must be careful as you must not get a copyright infringment otherwise... you will lose your partnership

Last edited by MrPampouks on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:57 pm

I think you also get some money per thousand of views you get on your videos,but you shouldn't be bothered by that,you must be someone like RWJ to get some real money out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
BakaTunaENP

BakaTunaENP

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 pm

MrPampouks wrote:
well first of all you can have a different background layout.. (with a lot more space on top for linked words etc.)

secondly you can have all those features that are "green" e.g. the customized thumbnail feature where you can choose your own thumbnail for every video you upload...

BUT you must be carefus as you must not get a copyright infringment otherwise... you will lose your partnership

aha this is cool , and i know , i ve my own way to test songs before uploading

( using my samsung gtb7722 apps )
Back to top Go down
BakaTunaENP

BakaTunaENP

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:30 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
I think you also get some money per thousand of views you get on your videos,but you shouldn't be bothered by that,you must be someone like RWJ to get some real money out of it.

aw , i ve some green $ symbols in the front of some of my videos but no idea about it and i don't care about utube moneys
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:15 am

Darkshinrei1 wrote:
sgtpeterarbit wrote:

aw , i ve some green $ symbols in the front of some of my videos but no idea about it and i don't care about utube moneys
Then if you ever make some give them to me xD :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
BakaTunaENP

BakaTunaENP

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:25 am

TheInvisibleBlackxX wrote:
Darkshinrei1 wrote:
sgtpeterarbit wrote:

Then if you ever make some give them to me xD :lol!: :lol!:

:nooo:
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:55 am

heheh What youtube partner means? 23726303
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
XSpaintakulaX

XSpaintakulaX

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 pm

As i know you don't have to be a ytube partner to have unlimited uploads....i can upload videos longer than 15 mins too but i don't have a ytube partnership(well it's not available in my country) :boss:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What youtube partner means?   What youtube partner means? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What youtube partner means?
Page 1 of 1