EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV ) | Judge me pls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prayyyyy

prayyyyy

tail - Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV )     | Judge me pls Empty
PostSubject: Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV ) | Judge me pls   tail - Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV )     | Judge me pls Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Hello mates.Here i am again showing you my brand new amv.What i really want from you guys is to tell me what i did wrong and i can do to improve myself at editing.I know its not even a decent try but how i can improve if not making vids.So here is me vid.Be harsh so i can learn :)

http://www.amvnetwork.blogspot.gr/2013/01/fairy-tailamv-diary-of-jane.html
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV ) | Judge me pls   tail - Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV )     | Judge me pls Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Seems nice...Try to improve your transitions though...even a crossfade is better than a custom transition of vegas...You can download newblue and play with the transitions there...Except from that it seemed really nice to me..The flow wasnt bad and the effects were not overused :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV ) | Judge me pls   tail - Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV )     | Judge me pls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 am

hmm watch more and more amvs, watch them carefully highlight the parts that you like the most and watch them again and again. Point out WHY you like those parts and then what is done to give that result :) then you will have your answer on what to improve to make your videos seem better to you :)

As for the video, work on your flow and syncing. Every scene should follow the previous one both in "movement" and in what is shown. (at least that's how i work on my videos)

Good try by the way :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV ) | Judge me pls   tail - Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV )     | Judge me pls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Of Jane (Fairy Tail AMV ) | Judge me pls
Page 1 of 1