EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks Empty
PostSubject: The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks   The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 am

I honestly can't believe that this one actually got leaked. Welcome to Leaky Oscar!

thepiratebay.se/torrent/7978730/The.Hobbit.2012.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

For those who don't know what a screener is:

A DVD screener is an advanced film release for the purpose of screening a new release or re-release of a DVD previously on the market. DVD screeners are genuinely developed and distributed by movie studios for early reviews and for award season. During award season, from the time of the SAG Awards through the Academy Awards, you will see an increase in the amount of leaks of DVD screener films. These screeners are sent to critics and award voters to make reviews and to choose which films, actors, actresses and more deserve praise for their works that season. VD screeners are the closest quality to a market DVD release. However, DVD screeners come with a digital watermark that sometimes obstruct the view of the film. This helps alert viewers that they are watching a screener copy and that it is not to be shown to anybody who did not receive it. It is a legal warning to those who might distribute it illegally; however, many people who get their hands on screener copies do hand them out and share them because of the high-quality the DVD is released in. Those receiving screeners are getting the best possible pre-DVD release of a given film before the consumer audience might even see it on the big screen.
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks   The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:26 am

cool story hoe

cof* bro* ^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks   The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:52 am

You people should go watch the movie in theaters!Be fair!

*downloads torrent*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks   The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:07 pm

i don't know about you but i don't regret watching it in the cinema...Imo it's the best 3D movie i've ever seen, it's so well made and everything seems so real...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks   The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:31 pm

nikos150 wrote:
i don't know about you but i don't regret watching it in the cinema...Imo it's the best 3D movie i've ever seen, it's so well made and everything seems so real...
second that
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks   The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Yap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks   The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hobbit: A Unexpected Journey Screener leaks
Page 1 of 1