EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach - Chaos and Decay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Empty
PostSubject: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 pm

So Ichigo is a human who has also shinigami, hollow and quincy blood in him. He first got shinigami powers from ANOTHER shinigami, but those were destroyed. Then he awakened his own shinigami powers - but since he did those through a forceful process that almost hollowified him, those powers were really his inner quincy side tainted by his inner hollow side. As he got stronger the hollow side grew and was about to eventually overcome his entire soul, but he mastered it through Vizard training, thus putting his human soul back in control. He then mastered his shinigami powers (which actually were his hollow powers, which actually were his quincy powers) by obtaining the ultimate Getsuga Tenshou - which was actually his father's shinigami power, but is now just his quincyllow powers imitating them. After losing his powers by burning them out though he basically got rid of his quincyllow powers, in a similar way to how Ishida burned his. So now he's going to awaken his REAL shinigami powers. While possibly reawakening his quincyllow powers as well 'cos otherwise it would be boring.

A few considerations:

- it's no wonder Ichigo has more reiatsu than a captain. He's basically got an entire division of souls only inside himself;
- on the other hand, it's surprising he hasn't given on to schizophrenia until now;
- Ichigo's reiatsu must be a mess. It's astonishing no one has ever sensed it as being a tad bit weird;
- if Juha Bach pulls of a Vader on Ichigo ("we shall rule Soul Society as father and son") I'm gonna laugh hysterically;
- thing is, he probably is going to;
- Bleach's plot is so ridden with plot holes, they are not even holes anymore. They have joined. Bleach's plot is now composed of tiny fragments of sense floating into a vacuum. The appropriate means of measuring its consistence is now plot density, or amount of plot per unit volume. Bleach's current plot density is 0.000005 FullmetalAlchemists per cubic chapter.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 am

i am actually amazed that you manage to figure out what's going on through all this mess

i really don't know why you made considerations that not even kubo ever made...

let me tell you my considerations

In bleach

- There is no plan , that means that kubo never planned anything, he just decides what he will write next depending on the amount of alcohol he drunk the previous night

-It's full of plotholes so you should just accept it , that's what i did and now everytime i finish reading a chapter i am like "yeah okay, except all the classic bleaching parts, it was okay" . It's the only way to keep reading this

-Ichigo has everything, every power, quincy,shinigami,hollow,fullbringer,human so he is basicly something like a shampoo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Ok, so after a little research, things arent THAT BAD
there have been some hunches here and there, this is the best i can do to explain this asspulling xD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm

so basically zangetsu is his hollow powers and the old man who he thought was zangetsu is actually his quincy/shinigami powers who weren't really awakened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:26 pm

zangetsu is the mix of his hollow, quincy (which are pretending to be his shinigami powers) and his father's shinigami powers
in other words ichigo has never been a real shinigami; he has been a quincy and just imitated shinigami by using his father's and rukia's powers.
his new self will probably be a lot weaker imo
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm

now i get this mindfuck....

i am just hoping for an epic new bankai :DD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:53 pm

too bad he wont be able to use getsuga tensho :( and this is the ending of any hopes i had for seeing final getsuga tensho again :(
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:02 pm

who cares about that :

i just hope to see at last ichigo doing something more flashy and not just this boring getsuga tensho and maybe do a bit of kido

also don't forget, we got to see more from zaraki, now he knows his sword name :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:38 pm

One thing that's been bugging would be that Urahara knew of all this but said nothing. Imagine if he had revieled everything to I chigo from the beginning:

"I have to save Rukia!"
"Well, Ichigo, the good news is that you can. You definitely have enough power in yourself to mop-up the floor with the entirety of Soul Society."
"Wow, cool! And the bad news?"
"You're a human-shinigami-quincy hybrid with a superpowered hollow evil side that will try to take you over and inside your soul you have a fragment of the mind of a millenarian evil overlord who killed your mother upon his awakening. Which basically makes you Japanese Harry Potter."

Meh what am I saying, this is just bullshit. Tite Kubo is officially the most mediocre mangaka and he definitely doesn't deserve his popularity.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 pm

i know but i followed this manga till now so i don't care to just keep following it....i just accept all these bullshit because i know kubo
and i always expect them and i just keep the few good stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:54 pm

I'll just keep reading to see who gets lower, kishi or kubo? bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Face-normal
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:09 pm

i think i have to start reading also naruto manga because i don't think i ll watch the anime ever again...
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Lethasson wrote:
I'll just keep reading to see who gets lower, kishi or kubo? bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Face-normal
Kubo was always like that....Kishi has fallen really low although in the beggining the manga was cool :|
and nikos no...its not worth to spend time on naruto as it is right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Chaos and Decay    bleach - Bleach - Chaos and Decay  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach - Chaos and Decay
Page 1 of 1