EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion

Go down 
+5
Ror0noaZoRo
[BANNED]
ZI9RQ7
Crookz
TrafalgarLaw7
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:10 pm

no suspense + shitty war + boring story + 1000 plot holes + shitty characters + poor writing skills = fans dropping the manga

to make my story short, WHOEVER tobi is, the fans are gonna be disappointed.
kishimoto used tobi to keep his manga interesting. with the akatsuki beaten and knowing tobi's identity, there wouldn't be anything to keep fans interested apart sasuke the 3m0gay fella (sorry to sasuke fans but he is probably the character i hate the most in the anime world). kishimoto knew this so he used tobi .. he did sooo much build up that whoever he is we are gonna be dissapointed.
not only THAT, but this gotta be the WORST revelation EVER. he had no reason to reveal his identity now, he didnt connect it to the plot, no plot twists NOTHING. simply CRAP!
he threw naruto kyuubi mode in there to make it look cool at least lol .
what made me laugh the most is the 10 tail ressurection. if he could resurect him already then what the fuck was the purpose of this war ?
i thought it was to get the nine and eight tail's chakras.

the purpose of this arc was for kishimoto to make naruto more popular lmao. he probably realized he was the only one out of the big three that didnt do a war arc lol.

this arc (which had no purpose to begin with) is one of the most poorly written ive EVER read.

i hope now you get why i LOVE op now . foreshadowing, plot, comedy, suspense, adventure, badassery to its FULLEST with a very skilled author and one of the most unique and detailing art style ive ever seen. op has a bright future, Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Your avatar goes perfectly with your fangirlism.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Lethasson wrote:
no suspense + shitty war + boring story + 1000 plot holes + shitty characters + poor writing skills = fans dropping the manga

to make my story short, WHOEVER tobi is, the fans are gonna be disappointed.
kishimoto used tobi to keep his manga interesting. with the akatsuki beaten and knowing tobi's identity, there wouldn't be anything to keep fans interested apart sasuke the 3m0gay fella (sorry to sasuke fans but he is probably the character i hate the most in the anime world). kishimoto knew this so he used tobi .. he did sooo much build up that whoever he is we are gonna be dissapointed.
not only THAT, but this gotta be the WORST revelation EVER. he had no reason to reveal his identity now, he didnt connect it to the plot, no plot twists NOTHING. simply CRAP!
he threw naruto kyuubi mode in there to make it look cool at least lol .
what made me laugh the most is the 10 tail ressurection. if he could resurect him already then what the fuck was the purpose of this war ?
i thought it was to get the nine and eight tail's chakras.

the purpose of this arc was for kishimoto to make naruto more popular lmao. he probably realized he was the only one out of the big three that didnt do a war arc lol.

this arc (which had no purpose to begin with) is one of the most poorly written ive EVER read.

i hope now you get why i LOVE op now . foreshadowing, plot, comedy, suspense, adventure, badassery to its FULLEST with a very skilled author and one of the most unique and detailing art style ive ever seen. op has a bright future, Thank god.

You forgot Law :D

I have to agree with your post...That Tobi has to be Madara...I do not know why....But you are absolutely right..Tobi using Madara's name was what make everyone Oh MY GOD he is unbeatable (noone could touch him) Naruto has cool villains e.t.c...Also..Tobi right now is so touchable..I mean he seems to have forgotten how to use his battle experience/brain/tactics/rinnegan???/MS/...I am abit disappointed with Tobi..I liked him..I hope Madara kills Naruto xD

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
Your avatar goes perfectly with your fangirlism.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm

:p
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 pm

DAT POST

:bangdesk:
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 pm

I am just a small child...I was jealous..I wanted to post something irrelevant too.. :( :( :(
Back to top Go down
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Tobi is Obito's body that was saved by zetsu (i mean he fixed it).That's why in the fight with minato had this liquid arm and also with the fight of one of danzo's guards.I believe that Tobi is someone that was created not Obito excactly,so if you think it this way Tobi is Tobi and not madara nor Obito.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Btw Lethal you said you quited Naruto..You must have kept this things inside for years xD Right?..

I feel so lucky that I follow Naruto only for 1 year approximately... :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 pm

yeah i quit it, i still get info from others though
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 pm

That must be some pretty detailed info :troll
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
That must be some pretty detailed info :troll

Not really..what she wrote..was general comments on the manga..not specific incidents from last chapters...

I told her something about Naruto 1-2 weeks ago afterall :troll :troll :troll
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Well...let's discuss here the theories and predictions for the next mangas...So some people in an other forum wrote this..

400 was the revelation of the truth behind the Uchiha massacre
500 was the revelation of the truth behind the Kyuubi attack

So propably..I believe in manga 599 we will see who Tobi is and in 600+ we get flashbacks with his/her story..
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Go go , more hating on naruto...It deserves it....i hope sasuke rots in hell , he is by far the most useless character i ever saw.He hasn't done anything alone.All his powers came either from orochimaru or his brother/tobi , his brother sacrificed his whole clan plus hiself to save the village and he wants to destroy what his brother was sacrificed for...He is the most stupid and useless character and i hope that he will eventually dies together with sakura whos just a crywhore....THUMBS UP FOR HINATA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:44 pm

nikos150 wrote:
Go go , more hating on naruto...It deserves it....i hope sasuke rots in hell , he is by far the most useless character i ever saw.He hasn't done anything alone.All his powers came either from orochimaru or his brother/tobi , his brother sacrificed his whole clan plus hiself to save the village and he wants to destroy what his brother was sacrificed for...He is the most stupid and useless character and i hope that he will eventually dies together with sakura whos just a crywhore....THUMBS UP FOR HINATA

Hinata..?...Honestly.. Naruto Kun I love you blabla My Ninja way..blabla used to revive the tails blabla Pein 4 Life
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm

So you prefer sakura????
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:51 pm

nikos150 wrote:
So you prefer sakura????

Konan was slightly better but after she started supprting Naruto she became...trash..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:53 pm

sakura gives me the shits
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 pm

THERE IS A CLEAR DISCRIMINATION HERE!LAW DELETES MY SPAMM WHEN HE LETS ALL THE OTHER SPAMMERS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3