EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total (SHIT) Video Converter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Louftos

Louftos

Total (SHIT) Video Converter Empty
PostSubject: Total (SHIT) Video Converter   Total (SHIT) Video Converter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:40 am

For the love of god why would anyone make that stupid excuse of a converter... It slows down your PC like hell, the converting takes like +30 minutes of your time for a single episode in 720p , lesser quality and the worst part is... it messes up your video codecs. Forever. Reinstalling the codecs won't be enough. Noo-nononono I learned that the hard way( Mar 24 2010).
In case some of you had/have that program, say something Total (SHIT) Video Converter 619165791
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Total (SHIT) Video Converter   Total (SHIT) Video Converter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:46 am

that was what i was doing when i first started editting and i was a total noob, but my footage sucked anyway since i couldn't download much cause i was editting in my current sucky laptop...I do agree, converting is a total shit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Total (SHIT) Video Converter   Total (SHIT) Video Converter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 am

nikos150 wrote:
that was what i was doing when i first started editting and i was a total noob, but my footage sucked anyway since i couldn't download much cause i was editting in my current sucky laptop...I do agree, converting is a total shit
Actually there are some decent converters...but this one seriously messes up everything you can imagine...uninstalling just doesnt work and the codecs get messed up(h.264 is not even recognized as a codec :lol!: ) you need either a really clean uninstall or a system restore to save you...else you are doooooooomed :true story:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX

PostSubject: Re: Total (SHIT) Video Converter   Total (SHIT) Video Converter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:20 am

Handbrake ftw :dat2:
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Total (SHIT) Video Converter   Total (SHIT) Video Converter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:40 am

Total converter sounds painful,i had another converter i was using until this summer.Only downside was that in some highly saturated areas it would usually get slightly pixelated e.g.Kariya on fire,but other than that the clips were really ok.I still have fate zero season 1 from there because i'm too lazy to mux.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total (SHIT) Video Converter   Total (SHIT) Video Converter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total (SHIT) Video Converter
Page 1 of 1