EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nikos150

nikos150

Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Empty
PostSubject: Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]   Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:26 am

Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Zetsuen.no_.Tempest.full_.1323598

I just finished watching this really beautiful anime and i decided to recommend it to you...

Zetsun no tempest is an anime of 24 episodes and i have to say i really enjoyed it.For me it's pretty completed anime with all kind of moments. For those who like romance, a bit of mystery, a bit of suspens,a bit of drama, smart characters and a bit of actions. So pretty much everything. Well it had some downs also while i was watching but that wasn't much. All of the characters were pretty enjoyable and the animation was also pretty good.

Anime Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Drama Romance, Action

I ll try to write a summary combined with the one i can find in anime sites cause just theirs i don't think is very clear...

The story is about 2 friends Mahiro Fuwa and Yoshino Takigawa. When Mahiro's sister is mysteriously murdered he decides to take revenge. Mahiro is contacted by Hakaze Kusaribe, the leader of the Kusaribe clan (a clan of mages) who was left stranded on an unknown deserted island by her followers because she was opposedto them , and agrees to help Hakaze in exchange for her help to find out the culprit for the death of his sister. Upon learning of his friend's intentions, Yoshino joins him on his quest to stand against the Kusaribe clan who intends to awaken the "Tree of Exodus" whose power can bring ruin to the entire world.

here are a couple of soundtracks that i really enjoyed listening while watching the anime

and an opening

and lastly i would like to say that in case one of you watched already and didn't like it, please reply and comment with respect (even if they are negative you can do it) to something that i just watched and find really beautiful (yes i am talking about you peter)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]   Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:58 am

It's not that i didn't like it , but i believe that it started with some good animation and fights and then suddenly the fights stopped and it had a lot of talking... at some point when they were talking to the guy with the red hair (don't remember his name) about the princess it was really boring (like 3 episodes).It had a prety good story but overall i think it was decend.

Last edited by AoNoFlameZ on Fri May 17, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]   Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:46 am

i also would prefer more fights like in the beggining but these 3 episodes for me was one of the best moments of the anime...
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]   Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:55 am

The special mention in your post makes me blush,very nice aniki.

Hmm...this anime eh?I watched it and i dropped it around the 10th episode because i was watching a lot of other anime at the time and i was kind of bored.

It started really strong and me dropping it was more like of a "i watched 2 boring eps and then i haven't touched it in a month because i was watching other good stuff and then i just auto-dropped it" action.Actually i think it lost like a lot of people in these 3-4 eps when it toned down,a lot of people were watching it and making amvs and suddenly it died,a shame.I don't think it's bad but in my mind i thought this is like a very girly anime(look at the pic you posted,srsly toradora is manlier).I think i might give it another try after the exams if you say it's that good(the flame will be too stronk after i finish it :twisted: ).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]   Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:33 pm

i agree it had some downs and i agree it might be a bit girly....your arguements are valid but surprisingly i liked such kind of anime....
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]   Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm

i find a really nice presentation of this anime

This is one of those Trailers that really serve their purpose.It's spoiler free, the scenes are from the first 3-4 episodes (max i think)

Back to top Go down
GhostPrince

GhostPrince

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]   Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:56 am

It was so weird and random that made me liked it in the end.  Hamlet <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]   Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zetsuen no Tempest [Spoiler free,my thoughts]
Page 1 of 1