EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Changelling

Changelling

AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple Empty
PostSubject: AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple   AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 am

it's tragic indeed how i still did not get the hang of it yet, but I tried rendering in AVI with vegas for the sake of a good quality, and I got it, but when I tried to use AMVsimple to get a smaller file, it totally killed the quality in an even more tragic way. so what I need right now are Avi render settings, and a lesson on how to apply either AMVsimple or Zarxgui on them.
Spoiler:
Note: I use windows 8, and the only codecs I've installed are the ones from the AMVapp.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple   AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:55 pm

995Gabber wrote:
it's tragic indeed how i still did not get the hang of it yet, but I tried rendering in AVI with vegas for the sake of a good quality, and I got it, but when I tried to use AMVsimple to get a smaller file, it totally killed the quality in an even more tragic way. so what I need right now are Avi render settings, and a lesson on how to apply either AMVsimple or Zarxgui on them.

Note: I use windows 8, and the only codecs I've installed are the ones from the AMVapp.
About Zarx I will copy paste you what pampouks sent me about 3-4 months ago and i think they are the best settings.
Spoiler:
K-lite codec pack(basic codec pack you will need, there rest are fine with amvapp)

Finally about your render settings. From what ive read in forums(souls team and STK) everyone recommends rendering in lossless avi(lagarith codec) and then put it inside Zarx or AMVSimpleGUI.

last

READFAGLOLZ(Read ErMaC and AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly Amv Guides Lovingly Overhauled Largely by Zarxrax )
I always run here when i got a problem :)

TO THE RESCUE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple   AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:13 pm

I knew I could depend on you man *^*  Thank you! alright now i'mma try it out
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple   AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AVI render settings + Zarx264gui2/AMVsimple
Page 1 of 1