EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew Introduction

Go down 
+8
UniqueDazZzle
nikos150
ZoroIttoryu
MrPampouks
MissTitannia
TrafalgarLaw7
Changelling
FighterAMV
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TrafalgarLaw7

Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Introduction   Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 am

995Gabber wrote:
by total coincidence ehm... Our sara was planning a tutorial series before joining ENP.
That would be nice then :D
Pampouks will be glad for sure!!

Our Sara? lol at the our XD
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Introduction   Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 am

tried to make it sound like in the movies :P
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Introduction   Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:34 am

I'm all for tutorials. when I began editing I couldn't find amv tutorials anywere, they help people. which makes u feel fuzzy inside :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Introduction   Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:05 am

Omg so many coincidences :3 Yeah Lacky is right, me, lacky (he didnt wanted it, but we still forced him to) and few of our friends were planning to do tutorial channel LOL. So yeah.
I'd gladly do tutorials :) Esspecially for coloring which I am best at Andrew Introduction - Page 2 3598429073 

Tho, if people dont mind 4:3 screen. I just cant work on 16:9 so i have 4:3. So much better for Vegas, you see everything Andrew Introduction - Page 2 17869456 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MissTitannia
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Introduction   Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 am

amvlog can help allthough they have good tutorials
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Introduction   Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:38 am

I'm considering doing some premiere pro tuts since almost no amv ones exist on youtube.
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Introduction   Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 am

MrPampouks wrote:
As invisibru-dude(though he didn't - yet) said
say whaaaaaaaaaa?????

By the way, welcome andrew!!!Enjoy your stay here :)
About ENP academy dunno but i think most of us can help by at least offering a critique or betatesting or whatever you need. Mister I'll make a man out of you xD

By the way guys i think the tutorials should not be about how to work with the editing program(you can easily find that yourself) - maybe for some encoding programs it can help a lot. But about how you should achieve flow, create impact and stuff like that there are 1 or 2 tuts in the whole youtube. About premiere I agree with dave-aniki i was about to start with premiere but i couldnt even find some references for the basics in case i wanted them so i chose vegas in the end

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Introduction   Andrew Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew Introduction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2