EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photoshop is fun :p

Go down 
+2
MrPampouks
Mytoasterisretarded
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

Photoshop is fun :p  Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Wouhou, started using photoshop cc: It's really fun.

My first work (Photoshop is fun :p  1438950008 ) :
Spoiler:
Original Image:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:16 pm

My second edit (Photoshop is fun :p  1438950008 Photoshop is fun :p  1438950008 ):
Spoiler:
Original Image:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:21 pm

i can't say much since you're still new to this. search and read some tutorials (mostly for sigmaking) and you will probably get to a whole new level :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Finding good tutorials is tough though :(. Haven't done much yet, just playing around with the brush tool mostly.. It's fun though so I'm gonna try and learn
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:52 pm

https://enps.darkbb.com/t1538-beginner-s-guide-to-sig-making

+ you can check every forum's GFX sections, i'm sure you find quite a lot of stuff there

* http://www.animeultima.tv/forums/f40/ *
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Another one I made today :) Got more used to the workflow thanks to this one :3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:29 pm

come to me? come at me brah?
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:01 pm

995Gabber wrote:
come to me? come at me brah?
:D Orochimaru spammed the whole series with that sentence
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:41 pm

why u make such good things in 3D land but your such a noob in photoshop? :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Crookz wrote:
why u make such good things in 3D land but your such a noob in photoshop? :/
Just started using ps for image editing and have only made 4 edits :s
For 3D i only used it to draw the vector paths of my models which has absolutely nothing to do with image editing
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:43 pm

sorry if i seemed harsh, their just isn't usually that type of gap between artistic things, if u know what looks good in one thing, why would u make something that doesn't look so good in another just cuz u don't know how
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Crookz wrote:
sorry if i seemed harsh, their just isn't usually that type of gap between artistic things, if u know what looks good in one thing, why would u make something that doesn't look so good in another just cuz u don't know how
Didn't seem harsh, I was thinking the same thing. It's because I don't know how to make it look beautiful. After 4 hours of struggling with a software I haven't even begin to learn yet, I just drop every project, no matter how bad it looks, and call it an edit :s I have to learn to use the software before I strike for high quality projects and clearly I have a long distance to cover 'till that.
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:47 pm

I agree, I feel like I'm being a dick though so I'll stop now
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Crookz wrote:
I agree, I feel like I'm being a dick though so I'll stop now
Not really, I already knew I suck :p
Back to top Go down
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:11 pm

try to make the background and the icon fit together not being like 2 different things like its one image :) and yeah work more on your projects i did all that i did in just 4 days photoshop isnt hard
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Can't work more on them, I'll have to learn to work faster and more efficiently :3 I'm working on the 3D side of ps, and trying to upgrade my modelling and sculpting skills in Cinema4D which is more important for me :3
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:29 pm

DrunkenPony wrote:
try to make the background and the icon fit together not being like 2 different things like its one image :)  and yeah work more on your projects i did all that i did in just 4 days photoshop isnt hard
yy though you should know that what you did is so rough and choppy...
Back to top Go down
DrunkenPony

DrunkenPony

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:57 pm

MrPampouks wrote:
DrunkenPony wrote:
try to make the background and the icon fit together not being like 2 different things like its one image :)  and yeah work more on your projects i did all that i did in just 4 days photoshop isnt hard
i know -.-
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:59 pm

MrPampouks wrote:

or rather was good but contained some parts which stood out negatively. Mhmm mhmm Pangry.
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Another edit I just finished :D This one I think is better than my previous one at least.
Spoiler:
Original Image:
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:43 am

Okay that is cool! but the branches with blood drops on the left bottom look really lame tho :P
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:41 pm

995Gabber wrote:
Okay that is cool! but the branches with blood drops on the left bottom look really lame tho :P
Thanks :D I thought so too but it took quite some time to do them so I didn't wanna erase them o.o
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:01 pm

The result of me trying to learn how to draw in PS :I Photoshop is fun :p  1438950008 Trying to draw elegantly but just can't :( Also I'm using a touch pad so lol
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Another F/Z edit :I . This time everything was drawn by hand! This was my first try in drawing something in PS and I did it with a touch pad so I'm quite satisfied with the outcome.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop is fun :p    Photoshop is fun :p  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop is fun :p
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Art - Image Editing-
Jump to: