EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Japan !!!

Go down 
+7
Pieetrr
MissTitannia
TrafalgarLaw7
Crookz
AlchemistEskimo
InvisibleBlack
UniqueDazZzle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mytoasterisretarded

In Japan !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Crookz wrote:
yes code geass and death note at the bottom were they belong  In Japan !!! - Page 2 4077982337
In Japan !!! - Page 2 Tumblr_m7v3m8kk661r45g3go1_400 you deserve this *begins the chin-chin summon ritual*
Back to top Go down
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm

let's talk about the Internet shall we ??

the Internet in Japan was sooooo fucking fast
I downloaded the Mentalist season 4 [ about 30 Gb ]
Soul Eater and Steins Gate [13 Gb each I guess ]

all of that in 15 min !!!!
and when you want to play a video on YT in HD you don't have to wait for 1min or 30s sec it's just sooo fast I can't describe it !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm

UniqueDazZzle wrote:
let's talk about the Internet shall we ??

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 pm

their speed is 2 Gbps. OP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Pieetrr wrote:

Starting to imitate me huh?

Have fun,do the chicks there look like the anime ones?I have to find out.  *^*
Men look more like Anime Characters than women actually except in Tokyo they are different !!

we Japanese boy are very shy people I mean very very shy except i they were with their friends then they can talk to you but girls talk all the time they never stop talking lol I don't know which is better I mean it's by nature Women talk more than men but come on I have made 3 new male friend a like 12 new female friends !!!???!!!

Everyone had a partner in Japan, a japanese partner so that you speak japanese with them and shit we were 13 students[boys] 7 of us were partnered with boys the rest with girls !!
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:42 pm

noone seems to be entertained by my salamander man references anymore. I wonder why. In Japan !!! - Page 2 1425542388 
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:57 pm

I want to go to japan but I want to experience a lot more than a holiday, I dno how this will happen.
but tokyo 2020 olympics sounds like a good time to visit, but hopefully more before then
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:30 am

i wouldn't suggest that as you wouldn't actually see Japan as it is... everything will be hyped up for the event thus not original and everyday/normal life will be seen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Crookz wrote:
I want to go to japan but I want to experience a lot more than a holiday, I dno how this will happen.
but tokyo 2020 olympics sounds like a good time to visit, but hopefully more before then
I say you should visit Japan, but you should go with your friends they are the ones who will make the trip interesting !

I went to Japan in the Winter last year and summer this year but you should visit Japan in Spring so that you could see the Sakura trees there !!!

I wasn't impressed by Tokyo so much, but you should also visit other places like, Nagoya, Kyoto, Nagasaki, Kobi, Takasago and Osaka these places are awesome and people in each place are different for example, people in Kyoto [ old Capital in Japan ] are very kind and friendly, people Nagoya are traditional people,peoplein Osaka are very loud people, etc ...

In Tokyo you will see all the nationalities there it's like New York 2 :D

you should Experience everything in Japan like the Food you should try everything except for Sushi it sucks so bad !
Technology
In Japan !!! - Page 2 Img_1410 , there are just sooo many amazing technologies there that I can't count.
Also, Culture and Nature, In Japan !!! - Page 2 Img_1412
In Japan !!! - Page 2 Img_1411
In Japan !!! - Page 2 Img_1413, they are so refreshing and Chilaxing !!
you should also interact with Japanese people, there are fun to talk and chat with :D

You should go there !!
Back to top Go down
Mytoasterisretarded

Mytoasterisretarded

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:18 pm

oh, la japania <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Japan !!!   In Japan !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Japan !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2