EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissTitannia

MissTitannia

MissTitannia - [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013) Empty
PostSubject: [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013)   MissTitannia - [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Production: Ellines Nakama Productions
Editor/s : MissTitannia

Anime Used: Naruto Shippuden,Shingeki No Kyojin,Fairy Tail,Ga-Rei Zero,Fate / Zero,Sword Art Online,Guilty Crown,Blood-C,Chuunibyou,Girl Who Leaped Through Time, Angel Beats,Kara No Kyoukai,Highschool Of The Dead

Song/Artist: Hanz Zimmer - One Day & Daniel James - You Must Overcome

Contest Participating/ed: Universal Contest 2013 by Giano182
Description: PREPARE FOR A NOVEL :)

Hello everyone!
This is my new AMV, "Titannium Petals", which is also my entry for "Universal Contest" hosted by Giano182.
I wanted to make AMV with this theme for a really long time, but I never found enough inspiration and I didn't have enough skill or time to do it.. But, exactly 2 months ago, I told myself that I'm gonna make it. And I did it! :D

Long story short, it shows how epic,magnificent,amazing,poweeful women from anime (or maybe not just from anime) are. This is , also, a tribute to all my favorite female characters I always wanted to make AMV on. I noticed there are some story AMVs/MEPs on amazing male characters... But I've never seen a female one. So, I decided to make one

~ "Women's emotion is her weakness, but also, her greatest strenght." ~
Sad and tragic situations can hurt us, nostalgic memories can make us live in past and slow us down, but nothing will ever break a spirit of strong woman. She will gather all love, emotions and feelings in her, good ones and bad ones, and transform them into - her greatest power. And she will break all those who tried to break her.
First part of AMV shows all hardships women go through. They are hurt,they are sad, they cry... we cry. But we get up, we lead the fight for freedom of our spirit and courageously stand in front of our enemies. That is the second part of this AMV. :D

I could never make this, in my opinion, best amv of mine, without some really amazing people. So, I would like to thank my greatest inspirations & friends:
- FireBoyAMV and his "Revelation AMV" - Erza Scarlet Tribute. Still gave me shivers every single time I watch it. I firstly got idea of this AMV by watching this Erza tribute. Thank you, Ignas :D
- Giano182 and his "Dancing With Their Swords" - That is one endless hall of epicness I always go to when I feel like I wanna see something amazing. Thank you Giano, for being a great friend & huge inspiration to me. :D
- AnimeTube7 - Hey Ryan, I tried my best to keep my promise to you when it comes to this AMV. I hope you will like it too. thanks for everything, you are one of my best friends, also an amazing editor, and we will all remember your great works and how amazing all those times with you have been. :D
- xSoundscapeAMV - Laurens, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! :D This video is, mostly, dedicated to you, for your birthday, but not just because of that. I'm still waiting for your last vid. Glad to have you as a friend :D
- DanParthenis - My one and only beta tester, sorry for being such an idiot these past few days and getting annoyed only because of rendering. :D
-TheTurvek - For helping me find some of the scenes I needed, and also for being one of my biggest supporters. :)
- I'd also like to thank my amazing nakama from ENP for supporting me. Link of our channel is below. :)

THANK YOU FOR 6200 + SUBS! :)
More of MissTitannia's world: https://www.facebook.com/MissTitannia
Proud Member of EllinesNakamaProductions: https://enps.darkbb.com/
Youtube Channel Of ENP: https://www.youtube.com/user/ENPIREE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MissTitannia
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013)   MissTitannia - [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:15 pm

I approve sara :) You fixed a whole load of issues you used to have in the past. so I won't mention negatives this time (unless you want me to, pm me @ Skype) Good luck in the contest, and you're quite lucky Ryan won't make it.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
UniqueDazZzle

UniqueDazZzle

PostSubject: Re: [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013)   MissTitannia - [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 pm

although you showed a good improvement, there is one thing I really don't like about this AMV and it is Slide !!

you make a slide transitions only if you have 2 scenes looks almost the same from left and right or up and down
let's say scene A has a reddish colour on the right you make a slide with it only if you have scene B with reddish colour on the left and vice versa just to keep the coherence

I don't know about the others but that's my opinion :PPPP

other than that it was decent !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UDZAMV
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013)   MissTitannia - [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:28 pm

UniqueDazZzle wrote:
although you showed a good improvement, there is one thing I really don't like about this AMV and it is Slide !!

you make a slide transitions only if you have 2 scenes looks almost the same from left and right or up and down
let's say scene A has a reddish colour on the right you make a slide with it only if you have scene B with reddish colour on the left and vice versa just to keep the coherence

I don't know about the others but that's my opinion :PPPP

other than that it was decent !!
M-m-my words... Omg you make me so proud :')
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013)   MissTitannia - [MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MissTitannia] Titannium Petals (26/10/2013)
Page 1 of 1