EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion

Go down 
+5
Ror0noaZoRo
[BANNED]
ZI9RQ7
Crookz
TrafalgarLaw7
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TrafalgarLaw7

shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Yes me too...I wanted Tobi to be real Madara and now they are going to off screen him...But if Madara does not disappear then he has to lose against someone which is kinda impossible (in logical terms....). Tobi at that point was the original Madara...Since Madara knew that Nagato has the rinnegan and Nagato was approximately the same age with Itachi.So Madara has lived long enough to know that Nagato had rinnegan.

About ET Madara I think if he survives ET release it will be either with his rinngean powers or coz Mu summoned him and not Kabuto so he has to be released by Mu...But the today's manga was kinda fail.It did not show anything about Madara.

I really liked Itachi as a char but that chaptter...Come on too much of flashbacks...Tobi or Madara could tell Itachi's story close to the end BUT noooooooooo there we will have other flashbacks about what Madara did after Hashirama battle and till his death and how he died...(propably coz of age)...

Letha congratz for 600posts :troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Those flashbacks were needed for the emotional part that followed... I hope Madara doesn't die :(
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Those flashbacks were needed for the emotional part that followed... I hope Madara doesn't die :(

Even though he is already dead :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll Trolling Joke (spamming)
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Naruto 591 Spoilers    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 am

tachi disappears. Sasuke sees him off.
The Edo Tensei shinobi disappear one after the other
Dan is able to move his body of his own will now, so he dissipates Chouza's barrier and uses his Reika no Jutsu to go to Tsunade.

Madara attacks the Kage before disappearing. Tsunade takes damage and her Byakugou no Jutsu wears off.
At the same time, Madara's soul leaves his body so Tsunade believes they won, but Madara's soul returns to his body and he attacks with Susano-o.
Dan arrives in time to control Tsunade and saves her in the nick of time. The two are reunited. Dan kisses her on the forehead and says "I was able to save you in the end... I guess being brought back by Edo Tensei isn't all bad..." and disappears.
Tsunade gets some chakra from him(not sure about this) and her vitality is restored.

Madara's soul returns because as long as he knows the seals for Edo Tensei, the dead person who was revived can cancel the contract.
In other words, he can move in in undying body with infinite chakra with no restraints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 pm

YAY MADARA ISNT GONE
time to kick some kage ass
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Lethasson wrote:
YAY MADARA ISNT GONE
time to kick some kage ass

Yep but that means that he has to lose to someone.....But in the last panel seems like he is not zombie anymore....I hope it is just a drawing mistake and not Madara became mortal himself :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 pm

He can't be beaten, read last page... he has infinite chakra with no restraints.
He already was badass as he was, now with infinite chakra shit's gonna get real.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Lethasson wrote:
He can't be beaten, read last page... he has infinite chakra with no restraints.
He already was badass as he was, now with infinite chakra shit's gonna get real.

I wonder how will he lose...Most ppl say Sasuke coz he wants to surpass him...Suigetsus's scroll?...I dk
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 pm

sasuke would get squished by madara
i don't even think sasuke could touch naruto atm. he will get new super powers soon haha if things pan out how they have been

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Naruto 592 Spoilers    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 pm

omg omg omg
do you think madara or tobi is orochimaru?
i love orochimaru I hope hes back ;)

and whos sasuke going to see? I reckon hes gna go see tobi as he said hes going to see the 1 who knows everything
but kishi might make him fight madara for the lolz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

I re-read the last 2 chapters (last time I merely just looked at the drawings, didn't have enough time) so here are my thoughts on the last 2 chapters:

If that masked guy is Orochimaru then someone kill me right now.
So much... Confusion! What the hell Kishimoto? Get your facts strait, it wasn't Sasuke who defeated Orochimaru, it was Itachi! And he wasn't killed, just sealed away.

Reika No Jutsu...

WTF Madara no jutsu... I got this feeling that Kubo makes these chapters. shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 -_-
Yeah the Dan part was lame. He just happens to know a jutsu that allows his soul to fly out of his body. Then helping Tsunade...

But wow on the Madara part. Now it's reached a new level of trolling for me. I doubt Madara would do this now but if he summons another army of the dead, I'm going to flip out.

Lol Kishimoto just gave himself room for another arc or two, now they have to wrap things up not only with Tobi, Naruto , and Sasuke now they have an immortal Madara and those wierd Uchiha moves to deal with when even the 5 Kages combined couldn't even immobilize him long enough to seal him...

That's it for my bitching today. Bless God the One Piece chapters come out the same day with naruto so it really saved me. Epic one piece chapter today :p

shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Guyfawkesk_uchiha
We are Uchiha. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We own all your bases. Resistance is futile. And we are kind of d***s.
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Lol letha...Btw I will say it again like last week...I think Madara seems to be mortal...No Edo cracks on his face.... Sasuke is going to meet Orochimaru...Wtf that guy is still alive?...Kinda weird..Maybe he could split like Mu who knows?

Also I want to ask you guys who have watched all Naruto episodes...orochimaru changed bodies so to be immortal but he was the same age as Jiraiya so why he needed to change bodies? I mean he could simply be alive like Jiraiya..Propably he was creating more Orochimaru's LOL!

(How the hell Suigetsu found where Sasuke is? Like Dan finding Tsunade immediatly...) Kubo has used Genjutsu on Kishimoto and he is controlling him and Kon-Trolling us....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Kishi:"Shit didnt use Dan for anything worthwhile.... i know" *Forced insertion"
Kishi:"Ok one problem down...Next one is Madara cant take him away,cant have one less Uchiha around they are awesome" *Bullshit Insertion"

Im so sick of this.
*goes to read Bleach * shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Kaffee1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:52 pm

ok so after reading this arc I decided to stop reading/watching naruto.
these are the reasons so you dont say i just hate naruto for nothing.

Why is the war so boring? most of zombies were pointless and most of fights were offscreen.
This war was complete joke basically it was just to show off Uchihas . Someone tell Kishimoto you don't drag people around for dozen of chapters to obtain a net amount of plot progression equivalent to zero.

even though they said that only the Fourth Mizukage and Bee could control a bijuu, it seems that most of the jinchuuriki are on fairly good terms with their bijuu? Sasuke is just  shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Face-sad , he just keeps sprouting random crap . Wasn't his goal to revive the Uchiha a short while ago , so instead of being so emo and off topic , he should just turn into a playboy and spread his dna . "I'm the last of my tribe and I fear for its complete extinction, please help me to avoid that  shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Awesome So kishi took that break to think things over but apparently Naruto was on a break because he was busy playing diablo 3.

Am I the only one who thought of this when reading the title?
Spoiler:

Is it just me or has Madara just become Aizen? when Kubo said they were locking Aizen up in his dimensional prison asspulllthing he actually meant that Aizen was going on vacation to the Ninja world. At the end Aizen will pop up out of nowhere and shout "I fucked your mind!".

Dan: "Convenient-no-Jutsu!"
Kishimoto: "Tearjerker-no-Jutsu!"
Madara: "Troll-no-Jutsu!"
Gonna need a week to get my head around those ass-pull Jutsus. Somehow, Madara knows a counter for a Jutsu he was barely even alive to know... and even when he was, the 2nd Hokage's version of it was completely shit. And let us not forget that this technique was actually USED on the second Hokage who should have known the counter seal...
The Uchiha's are so powerful, its way beyond ridiculous. Their eyes can do almost anything( I'm guessing cooking a good meal is one of them) it's really hard to understand how someone as godlike as Madara can lose to the 1st hokage.
And how many forbidden techniques do they have?!
It's even more ridiculous how eye jutsus completely stopped having any relationship with eyes themselves. The Sharingan originally was just a 'sharper' kind of eye, able to memorize what it saw, and to perform hypnotism. Fair enough. Now HERP DERP LOOK I SPAWN GIANT SOMETHINGS BECAUSE I HAVE THESE EYES. Stop it. Seriously.

Someone tell Kishimoto he needs to get his shit together and put this series out of its misery. It's even worse than Bleach in this moment, and that's saying a lot.

It's ok.
Naruto will become the new sage and save the day.
Then make up with Sasuke and eat ramen.

This is where Naruto goes worse than Bleach, I have to admit
Simply crap !
Kishi is catching up to Kubo's level... ...On the verge of dropping Naruto

And people say Bleach is bad... At least the art still looks nice...
Well there was some sort of Plot Progression, although it was minimum some things were revealed, for example that it's not the actual Madara behind the mask, the Kyuubi actually has feelings... and I think that's pretty much it.

BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Madara had free will while second hokage did not..Orochi was controlling him...Btw orochimaru is like Aizen..He knows everything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:23 pm

he didnt control his movements. he just told him what to do.
a shinobi like the 2nd hokage could have used that jutsu to free himself.
the edo tensei release was a huge plot hole
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Lethasson wrote:
he didnt control his movements. he just told him what to do.
a shinobi like the 2nd hokage could have used that jutsu to free himself.
the edo tensei release was a huge plot hole

Maybe madara was the one who created edo tensei and somehow tobirama learned it from him.. Like hell i care...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 pm

whether you care or not it's a plot hole :s and there are countless more.
that's why i dont like naruto, because I like quality over quantity. but thats MY opinion you dont have to be pissed about it
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Lethasson wrote:
whether you care or not it's a plot hole :s and there are countless more.
that's why i dont like naruto, because I like quality over quantity. but thats MY opinion you dont have to be pissed about it

I stopped Bleach coz of boredom and I dk i read naruto in hope of madara killing everyone xD
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Naruto 594 Discussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Well typical for Kishimot...Slow chapter...Orochimaru came back and everyone (except Suigetsu) was cool like it happens everyday..although orochimaru appearing from nowhere happened 3-4times so far...Poor Kabutowas nothing as a villain..I really pity him..Sasuke still wants to destroy Konoha while Itachi loves the village but NO Naruto has to be the one who stops him and Orochimaru is not interested in the war..Ok Kishi can make new arcs now...Only Jiraya is missing..War willend soon..Madara will meet Tobi and make new plan to take the beasts coz the imperfect ten tails will fail...Sasuke will train with orochimaru to gain Rinnegan and Naruto will try to make Sakura love him while making countless Kyubi clones....WHERE IS MADARA?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 pm

i didnt read your text, too bad i dont read naruto anymore :p
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Lethasson wrote:
i didnt read your text, too bad i dont read naruto anymore :p

Yep I remember you said it last time.But here are some facts:

1. I try to show that our forum is still on date...follows the manga...
2. Do not try to imitate me by making bad posts it does not suits to ur attitude (as u said for me when I returned from my exams :troll :troll :troll )
3. Even though you do not read Naruto you did not lose the chance to make 1 post.
4. From fact 3 I believe that you want to keep ur position as 1st poster xD (Even though I have reduced my post pace :troll :troll :troll )
5. Just as planned :troll :troll :troll Izen :troll :troll :troll

Where is Madara?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Naruto 598 Manga    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:21 pm

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-598

If If he is obito I will burn Naruto
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:16 am

well if he is obito i will stop watching naruto...But doing that troll-kishimoto will leave huge plotholes(there are about 10 in total)....I will like it even if tobi is actually TOBI but not Obito
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:26 am

Did you know that falling rocks may create wrinkles on your face? :troll :troll :troll :troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:10 pm

no suspense + shitty war + boring story + 1000 plot holes + shitty characters + poor writing skills = fans dropping the manga

to make my story short, WHOEVER tobi is, the fans are gonna be disappointed.
kishimoto used tobi to keep his manga interesting. with the akatsuki beaten and knowing tobi's identity, there wouldn't be anything to keep fans interested apart sasuke the 3m0gay fella (sorry to sasuke fans but he is probably the character i hate the most in the anime world). kishimoto knew this so he used tobi .. he did sooo much build up that whoever he is we are gonna be dissapointed.
not only THAT, but this gotta be the WORST revelation EVER. he had no reason to reveal his identity now, he didnt connect it to the plot, no plot twists NOTHING. simply CRAP!
he threw naruto kyuubi mode in there to make it look cool at least lol .
what made me laugh the most is the 10 tail ressurection. if he could resurect him already then what the fuck was the purpose of this war ?
i thought it was to get the nine and eight tail's chakras.

the purpose of this arc was for kishimoto to make naruto more popular lmao. he probably realized he was the only one out of the big three that didnt do a war arc lol.

this arc (which had no purpose to begin with) is one of the most poorly written ive EVER read.

i hope now you get why i LOVE op now . foreshadowing, plot, comedy, suspense, adventure, badassery to its FULLEST with a very skilled author and one of the most unique and detailing art style ive ever seen. op has a bright future, Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion    shippuden - NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NARUTO Upcoming Chapter Predictions and DIscussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next