EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xAkinaNozomi

xAkinaNozomi

[xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016) Empty
PostSubject: [xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016)    [xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:02 am

Editor: xAkinaNozomi
Anime Used: Death Parade
Song/Artist: Fleurie - Hurts like hell (and in Outro: Ross Bugden - Interstellar)
Contest Participating: -
Description: Some parts were supposed to come out confusing for the viewer, especially the fast part, because all the memories and things the girl believed in are breaking apart, until nothing is left in the end (that's also why I called this AMV „Loss“).

Disclaimer:  'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xAkinaNozomi
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016)    [xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:37 am

At 1st I thought that I had mixed feelings about this video, but after a few replays I saw that they're not quite mixed feelings, but the video has a mix of well and somewhat badly executed moments.

The 2 most obvious problems are the poor quality footage, and the annoying lip flaps that serve no real purpose. The rest are small moments that break the flow and sync pattern, like the switch at 0:20 from when she's crying on the bed to her lying unconscious in the bathroom. Regardless of how there was no real sound shift to allow such a sudden switch, the 2 clips are too diverse for a crossfade to work.
Also, the vid got a low better at 0:55, but the momentum wasn't maintained, as the lips just started flapping again :/ But the upbeat part was great, and it's what made the video re-watchable.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
xAkinaNozomi

xAkinaNozomi

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016)    [xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Thank you for your criticism once again Gab :). While editing, I realized these annoying lip flaps too, but I had problems to find scenes that don't have these in and still fit the lyrics :/.
In a lot of the comments on my videos, you guys tell me that some scenes don't fit together, are too diverse or destroy the flow.....I would really love to improve this, but I don't know how @.@. When I rewatch the sectors you tell me, I don't see the mistake. Once, someone of you told me, the flow of one video is good, but I didn't understand how I did it xD^^'. I fear that I'm too stupid for it ._.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xAkinaNozomi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016)    [xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[xAkinaNozomi] Loss (26/05/2016)
Page 1 of 1