EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vortex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulElfs

SoulElfs

The Vortex  Empty
PostSubject: The Vortex    The Vortex  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:30 pm

The Vortex:

Hello Nakamas, how long, to those who do not know me I am a old member of the ENP, they will ask me what I do here the answer is simple I am very focused on improving my edition and I would like to share my projects with you n_n share opinions and suggestions, given this to know I want to show you this new project I did recently , Is for the IC team of Indigo, I hope you enjoy it; Greetings to all: D

Editor/s : SoulElfs
*Anime Used: Remix
*Song/Artist: Stygian (DJ Noriken Remix)
Contest Participating/ed: Indigo Team IC2

DD: goo.gl/FiWqd7
Back to top Go down
ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu

The Vortex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vortex    The Vortex  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Hello old ENP member! I probably wasnt in the team when you were here hence i dont know you personally. I had seen your name here and there though, and i was aware of you. You must be a pretty old editor i reckon. Im glad people stick to amv editing after so many years :P

The video wasnt bad. It was a dance video with little sense behind it but it still had enjoyable sequences. One thing i didnt like was that crossfades were a bit overused, even though this is more of a personal opinion, i prefer clean cuts in most cases. I also would have liked the colors to be a bit more consistent.
Anyways, thanks for sharing your amv here and good luck in the IC!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoroIttoryu16
AoNoFlameZ

AoNoFlameZ

The Vortex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vortex    The Vortex  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 3:47 pm

I was a good video for an Ic, i guess if you had more time to work on the transitions with masking would be even better!
Gl in the Ic!
The only thing i kinda dislike on some parts of the video is that the movement of one scene goes in and then the other one goes out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AoNoFlamez?feature=mhee
SoulElfs

SoulElfs

The Vortex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vortex    The Vortex  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 12:13 am

ZoroIttoryu wrote:
Hello old ENP member! I probably wasnt in the team when you were here hence i dont know you personally. I had seen your name here and there though, and i was aware of you. You must be a pretty old editor i reckon. Im glad people stick to amv editing after so many years :P

The video wasnt bad. It was a dance video with little sense behind it but it still had enjoyable sequences. One thing i didnt like was that crossfades were a bit overused, even though this is more of a personal opinion, i prefer clean cuts in most cases. I also would have liked the colors to be a bit more consistent.
Anyways, thanks for sharing your amv here and good luck in the IC!

Thanks for the advice if there really are many things to improve, I have been inactive for a long time in the edition, so thank you for those details and the criticism :)

AoNoFlameZ wrote:
I was a good video for an Ic, i guess if you had more time to work on the transitions with masking would be even better!
Gl in the Ic!
The only thing i kinda dislike on some parts of the video is that the movement of one scene goes in and then the other one goes out.

Thank you for highlighting that transition detail and good luck on Ic :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vortex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vortex    The Vortex  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vortex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: AMV Vault-
Jump to: