EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XSpaintakulaX

XSpaintakulaX

Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help Empty
PostSubject: Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help   Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Well i got bored of vegas...want to try something new and i was amazed by APE but whenever i put a video in there is a black screen whenever i click play.Audio is there but not video -_- .I tried reinstalling,updating and even downgrading my quicktime but still nothing.Also i tried searching if there are some extra files that need to be downloaded for the videos to play(like codecs and stuff)but couldn't find any...If anyone knows a solution please tell me :))))
Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help   Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:00 pm

sounds like a codec problem. but im not familiar with this programme so I couldn't help. also explain to ppl what file types your dragging and they will be able to help you better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
XSpaintakulaX

XSpaintakulaX

PostSubject: Re: Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help   Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 am

Crookz wrote:
sounds like a codec problem. but im not familiar with this programme so I couldn't help. also explain to ppl what file types your dragging and they will be able to help you better.

Well i kinda figured it out...The file i was trying to edit with was an .avi file...Then i converted it to wmv and it played the video.Then i converted it to mpg and it played the video again.I guess adobe elements just doesn't support avi files :S ...Tnx btw :D
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help   Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:52 pm

It should be able to run .avi.I agree with Crookz,your problem is on codecs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
XSpaintakulaX

XSpaintakulaX

PostSubject: Re: Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help   Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:24 am

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
It should be able to run .avi.I agree with Crookz,your problem is on codecs.
Vegas 8,9,10 can run the avi files fine...After effects also...same thing with magix and lightworks.I have the neccesary codecs installed...I checked...hmmm i guess i will just have to convert them to something else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help   Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adobe Premiere Elements...I need some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Resources :: Editing Tools/ Usefull files-
Jump to: