EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D

Go down 
2 posters

Do You Want Bleach and Naruto to End soon?
Yes. (both)
BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Vote_lcap40%BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
No. (both)
BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Vote_lcap20%BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Yes. (Naruto)
BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Vote_lcap0%BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes. (bleach)
BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Vote_lcap40%BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
TheDennFire

TheDennFire

BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Empty
PostSubject: BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D   BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm

haha soo looks like BLeach will be ending soon and so willl naruto and one piece stays and wil be at the top of the kingdom :D

proof that bleach is ending -> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-01/tite-kubo-bleach-manga-to-enter-final-arc

i think naruto will end after the current war cuz that sounds how it going naruto cant get much stronger neither sasuke its kinda leading up to their fight to end the anime now, just my thoughts about it :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DennEvolution
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D   BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm

RANDOMNESS ENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU DENN!!!!!

Btw I heard that Kubo wants Bleach to last another 10years...DK xD

But One Piece after the timeskip is not so good...IMO always... Anyway you made my day :afro:

P.S Naruto is at the point of SHARE YOUR FUCKING ENERGY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down

BYE BYE NARUTO & BLEACH~!! ONE PIECE STAYS AT THE TOP!! :D
Page 1 of 1